Lil Wayne Supra Shoes Sneak Peek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Supra Shoes Sneak Peek

Several months ago we received word that Lil Wayne would be collaborating with innovative footwear brand Supra. Now, as 2012 comes to a close, at least one of the silhouettes has surfaced bearing inspiration from the New Orleans-based emcee. Wayne, no stranger to fashion and footwear alike, donned his first sneaker with Supra the �Carter IV,� reminiscent of his album of the same name. Today we offer a detailed looked at the Supra S1W and their first joint venture with Weezy F.The easiest visible Wayne influence is the bright red coloring, as he�s always referred it as his favorite hue. It sees its way throughout the upper blending pigskin suede and full grain leather resting above a clean white midsole. Side perforations appear just about the slanted Supra branding on the left panel while �Carter IV� branding appears on the all-red insole. Contrasting white eyelets and red laces complete the look of the S1W. Take a look below and expect them in stores sometime in 2013.

Lil Wayne x Supra S1W �Carter IV� | First Look | stupidDOPE.com

Attached Files
    Last edited by Mnjaro; 11-28-2012, 10:11 PM.

these are dope as fuck
    but tha carter 4 has passed so he should of done something else

Comment

I dont wear bright clothing so i wont be getting them...If it had Carter 3 stamped on it though...

Comment

waits for @YoungTune. to come in this thread and start hating on the shoes

Comment

Yeah I don't really get the Carter IV thing, what have these got to do with his album that come out over a year ago? Would have been better if it just said Carter inside. No roman numerals. Either way I like them, not just because they Waynes, they look dope! Nice new red Hi-Tops, hopefully get them OK over here. Fashion retailer I freelance for does Supra so I'll get him to order me in some if he can get them.

Comment

I think they are superdope !
            The shape is nice (like them high-tops from adidas or nike)
            and I also like the bright red

Nothing to hate on imo

Comment

is wayne hoping this will help tha carter 4 sell more?

Comment

There's a fuckload of people (guests) here just looking at shoes. HI EVERYBODY
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Damn them shoes look sick as fuck...
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

they look sick yo!
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

So he has more than the Chimeras. I fucks wit em.

Though they aren't unique to Wayne, so...not that hyped tbh

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                        So he has more than the Chimeras. I fucks wit em.

Though they aren't unique to Wayne, so...not that hyped tbh
                        yeah

the chimeras are only coming out in the summer i think

but these s1w's look a lot better than the chimeras

Comment

Working...
                        X