lil wayne & juelz santana recording!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil wayne & juelz santana recording!

juelz santana posted a photo last week of lil wayne skating in the studio.
    lil wayne and juelz santana together in the studio? that can only mean one thing!
    here's the link Photo by thejuelzsantana • Instagram
    I like my blunt, Nutty Professor!

I always wondering how they put a ramp in the booth... Now I see.. I can imagine him just going back and forth, up and down, as a way to think new lyrics n shit...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      I always wondering how they put a ramp in the booth... Now I see.. I can imagine him just going back and forth, up and down, as a way to think new lyrics n shit...
      Yeah then we end up getting lines like "I trick bitches like in my skateboard"
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Yeah then we end up getting lines like "I trick bitches like in my skateboard"
        Your point?
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
          Your point?
          Lol, my point is that we end up getting skateboard lines....that we already heard bro

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            Lol, my point is that we end up getting skateboard lines....that we already heard bro
            Let's find Wayne a new hobby then. I'm sure once he picks up a golf club he'll start rappin' bout golf non-stop
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Let's find Wayne a new hobby then. I'm sure once he picks up a golf club he'll start rappin' bout golf non-stop
              "She wants my balls in her hole like golf"

Nah that's too nasty and fucked up

Comment

just like when he picked up the cup & blunt, that was the best part.
                I like my blunt, Nutty Professor!

Comment

The Duo Aptly Named "I Can't Feel My Face" is back at it again. Undoubtedly my favorite and one of the most underrated Rap/Hip-Hop Tandems of The Latter Day (Contemporary) who'd rather slay them dragons on wax to give us that Dirty South Fire with some Eastern Flair like The Dungeon Family's reunited (Goodie Mob, Outkast, Cool Breeze, etc.). I'm pumped. If they can actually deliver. I hated Home Run. Shit was atrocious.

Comment

If some people consider new Wayne to be garbage (he's not even bad tbh he's still better than a good amount with his 2012 self...) but Juelz/Wayne collab was always fire and one of my favorite duos in rap overall. I actually like it as much as Wayne/Drake prolly more lol...

Wayne/Kanye's cool too.

Comment

didnt we already have a thread about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        Or he raps as a way to think about new skate tricks?

Comment

Working...
                        X