No announcement yet.

Peter Rosenberg speaks on Lil Wayne's decision to retire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter Rosenberg...My fucking accountant has a less jewish name.

White jew talking about hip hop, thats like a black man watching nascar. Doesnt know shit

Comment

Originally posted by DontForgetTheBaby View Post
      Peter Rosenberg...My fucking accountant has a less jewish name.

White jew talking about hip hop, thats like a black man watching nascar. Doesnt know shit
      Ignorance

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Him and wayne are right tho...Atleast wayne realizes that he isn't as good as before
        Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
        Sorry
        Trukfit
        doesnt
        have
        girl cloths...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Comment

Anyone down with me to hunt this bitch down and pull all his nails down and throw salt and lemon juice on him ?

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
            Anyone down with me to hunt this bitch down and pull all his nails down and throw salt and lemon juice on him ?
            God daaym! That's evil as shit bro..
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              God daaym! That's evil as shit bro..
              *Rubs hands with an evil laugh* lets dip his head in some acid and watch him beg to stop me, while I cut off his toes with a blunt knife and watch me let him eat his toes, and then... then I want him to apologize to Wayne and if he don't imma put some gruesome dirty scary big dangerous biting insects up his ass.

Yeah, I'm about that life bruh.

Comment

who? oh that jewish kid... fuck outa here.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

LOL ya'll stans are crazy

Comment

Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Peter Rosenberg is a cunt. Snm.

Comment

Working...
                      X