Karrine on Weezy's Health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karrine on Weezy's Health

According to Steffans, despite their personal relationships, she and Wayne have an ever-lasting close-knit bond.

“Wayne and I have kept a relationship through my two husbands, his three kids, three additional baby mamas, three of his albums, three of my books, three of his arrests, one year in prison and three engagements on his part. We are indestructible and I find it fascinating. I’m in constant contact with this person every day, every other day. He is a part of my being. I’m not me without him. He makes me very happy, [but] I couldn’t be with Wayne. I couldn’t live Wayne’s life.” (VIBE Vixen)

She also revealed her reaction to learning of Wayne’s medical complications a few weeks back.

“I woke up in the middle of the night and I felt weird. I looked at my phone and had all these missed calls and messages. Some of them were from people that were in Wayne’s camp. My whole body started shaking because I didn’t know what happened yet. I had to go online and read it because no one was getting back to me right away, of course. I [remember] standing in the bathroom reading about him being sick online and me being really scared. I was in the bathroom pacing until I got the text message back from him, and I just started crying. I got one message back from him and he says, ‘Babe, I’m OK.’ Everyday after that we’ve been a little closer. That relationship is everything to me, but it’s not what people think it is. It’s not sexual and it’s not financial. It is very spiritual and he’s like my battery pack. When I’m down, when I’m in a really rough space, he always pulls me out of that and he has no idea what he’s done for me.” (VIBE Vixen)

Back in August, the two entertainers were spotted hanging out together.

Photos have just surfaced of Lil’ Wayne at 1 OAK nightclub with none other than Karrine “Superh*ad” Steffans by his side. The two were caught red-handed by the paparrazzi holding hands and whispering in each other’s ears. Yeah, those two are definitely…oh, never mind. (All Hip Hop Rumors)
    Karrine Steffans Says Lil Wayne Contacted Her After Seizure Reports: “I Just Started Crying” | Z 107.9
    Just bought a pint and aint none of ya'll sippin
    Make my friends buy their own fuck im tired of bein friendly,
    Aint gotta lie just to try to be with me!!

Interesting!

Comment

quote the article!

can't see it :/

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

i think she is lying just tryna make out she is really close to wayne when wayne fucked her once and then cancelled her like nino

every blue moon we see pics of them at a club but thats it

Comment

So Weezy has another Mistress??

Comment

Very cool. Its always nice to hear about relationships that are deeper than the wallet or fame.

GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE TUPAC

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
              So Weezy has another Mistress??
              got a main bitch...got a mistress.
              .................... ....................

Comment

Who the fuk did Weezy get engaged to after being with Karrine? She said three engagements, I only know Dhea, and I think he was engaged to Nivea too, but who the fuk is the third?

Comment

Most of the love songs from The C3 Sessions were written about Nivea, right? Something You Forgot definitely was. I don't remember him ever shouting out Karrine besides on Gettin' Some Head (D2).

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                    Most of the love songs from The C3 Sessions were written about Nivea, right? Something You Forgot definitely was. I don't remember him ever shouting out Karrine besides on Gettin' Some Head (D2).
                    naw Something You Forgot was for trina cause wayne and trina where dating around that time

Comment

Nivea was married to Dream at the time. "All I can do is Dream. Damn." And I bet you I Love Your Girl was a diss to Wayne, too.
                      Last edited by 2006WayneForever; 12-04-2012, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
                        naw Something You Forgot was for trina cause wayne and trina where dating around that time
                        no it wasnt! that was about nivea. "she was from georgia" "i know ya daughter will be so amazing like you" trina's from miami and she doesnt have a child!! smh

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

wayne be having all his old hoes in love even AFTER he moved on .lmfaoooo

Comment

Working...
                        X