Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    I just ordered a pair
    Where you order them from? A fashion retailer I do work for does Supra I'm gonna see if he is getting them in and if not, can he can one pair for me cheap! Hopefully will do!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Where you order them from? A fashion retailer I do work for does Supra I'm gonna see if he is getting them in and if not, can he can one pair for me cheap! Hopefully will do!
      The official Supra Footwear website mate

That be dope if he can get them cheaper for you!

Comment

i got mine for 87.90 i used a promo code
        I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
        FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          The official Supra Footwear website mate

That be dope if he can get them cheaper for you!
          Are they different to the ones we saw pictures of? Says by the looks of it 'President' inside... The others perhaps slightly different for US said Carter IV didn't they?

Comment

Are they different to the ones we saw pictures of? Says by the looks of it 'President' inside... The others perhaps slightly different for US said Carter IV didn't they?

Ordered them too
            No they ain't different, one side says Tha Carter Iv, and the other one President i think ...

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚁𝙸𝙿 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙸𝙾𝙽

Comment

Shit looks mad dope, yo... Might have to cop a pair if I ever see these bad boys in store...
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

According to the pictures yeah mate.

On the photos from the SUPRA website, they just say "President" and "Carter" inside the sneakers.

Comment

Working...
                X