No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne will be on Jim Rome on Showtime tonight at 10PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody who got the link for the full episode?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
      Rapping about it & actually doing it are two different things
      Lol but isnt he supposed to be living what hes rapping about? Doesnt that make a rapper "real"

Comment

If that's the case then Kanye has a spaceship, Wayne isn't human, Ross is a drug lord, and Drake "catches bodies. " Come on buddy, don't take this genre so literal. A lot of rappers are just rapping

Comment

Originally posted by L33ZY View Post
          Anybody who got the link for the full episode?
          isnt that 5 minute video we got the full interview with wayne??
          i thought thats all they asked him

Comment

Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
            What Wayne said was great & all... But this guy raps about shooting shit all the time. And how he has guns...

I think he really means what he said... But it just doesnt make sense
            Because of a loss for words i have to ask... did you see the victims of Sandy Hook? I hope you didnt man, because if you did i dont know what to say to you..

Anyway dope interview... good to see Weezy sober and saying something you can actually comprehend.
            Attached Files

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Wait so why did Wayne ever get a license for carrying a gun? It's his 2nd amendment, so does anybody know?

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

According to Kendrick Lamar's song "Real" no my dawg that doesn't make you real.
              ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
              The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                Wait so why did Wayne ever get a license for carrying a gun? It's his 2nd amendment, so does anybody know?
                I think his gun license was only for Louisiana state, not nationwide. I cant find the article i saw that.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                  Wait so why did Wayne ever get a license for carrying a gun? It's his 2nd amendment, so does anybody know?.
                  they are in his mommas name now

Comment

Full interview:

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      isnt that 5 minute video we got the full interview with wayne??
                      i thought thats all they asked him
                      It was nearly all of it, there was just a couple of lil bits here and there they didn't put in that excerpt. Don't know why literally only an extra 2 minutes... Danny just posted full above ^

Comment

Working...
                      X