Lil wayne to perform at gq super bowl party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil wayne to perform at gq super bowl party

Lil Wayne is headed home for Super Bowl XLVII. The New Orleans rapper will perform during the weekend-long festivities.

Just weeks before his album I Am Not a Human Being II drops on February 19, Weezy will take the stage at GQ magazine�s annual Super Bowl party on February 2 in his hometown.

�As a lifelong sports fan and a proud New Orleans native, I am thrilled to partner with GQ, a publication that has long supported me, for this year�s party,� said Wayne.

The invite-only event will take place at the historic Elm�s Mansion on St. [COLOR=#FF0066 !important]Charles Avenue in the city�s [COLOR=#FF0066 !important]Garden[/COLOR] District. Past GQ [COLOR=#FF0066 !important]party performers[/COLOR] include CeeLo Green and LL Cool J.

[/COLOR]
    �I ain�t got no worries,� added the [COLOR=#FF0066 !important]Young Money boss, �that this will be the best Super Bowl party ever.�

[/COLOR]
    The following day, Beyonc� will [COLOR=#FF0066 !important]play her biggest gig yetduring the Super Bowl halftime show at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.

Rap-Up.com || Lil Wayne to Perform at GQ Super Bowl Party
    [/COLOR]

you might wanna fix up your post

Comment

id like to see him preform actual superbowl

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

only rich asses can be at this party lol

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          only rich asses can be at this party lol
          I wish I was a rich ass

but happy and blessed on what I have!
          I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Working...
          X