Wayne is Street Skating Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne is Street Skating Now

Here's a new vid of him skating with Greg Lutska and someone else.
    He's getting really good now....

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Seems to have gotten way better!
    Would love to see him kickflipping now.

Comment

hate to say this, but if he carries on like this he can acc become a semi-pro skater. This is inspirational tbh
      Follow me on Twitter: @DonDaddyNiloo

Comment

Explains where he got his cheek accident from =P

Comment

impressive, wouldnt think you make that much progress as fast

Comment

His swag is on pointtttt these days.

Comment

Definition of Lil' Wayne: Do something until you are perfect at it, then move to the next thing.

Everything he have done in his life was done until he masters it.

"Kiss my ass if you're hating, I'm getting ass or I'm skating" - Lil' Wayne.
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

You guys actually watch his skate videos? Its so sad to watch tbh

Comment

Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
                  You guys actually watch his skate videos? Its so sad to watch tbh
                  Whats so sad about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    Everything he have done in his life was done until he masters it.
                    hard with skating though, he's behind kids starting as.. kids.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
                    You guys actually watch his skate videos?
                    It's cool to see him progress in anything other than rap, esp if you listen to his music a lot.. anything other than rap just takes way longer bc of phisical constrains & w/e so he I don't know how that doesnt get boring.. but maybe thats his way of slowing down

Comment

Originally posted by wuday View Post
                      hard with skating though, he's behind kids starting as.. kids.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

It's cool to see him progress in anything other as rap, esp if you listen to his music a lot.. anything other than rap just takes way longer bc of phisical constrains & w/e so he I don't know how that doesnt get boring.. but maybe thats his way of slowing down
                      He already is dope as fuck....and the people he is hanging with now are atleast 19 years old...none are kids...
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

he didn't do anything special in this videoit was the other skaters doing cool tricks

Comment

Working...
                        X