Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil' Wayne Prison And Cutting Of His Dreds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil' Wayne Prison And Cutting Of His Dreds?

He'll have special treatment; he's Lil Wayne. Guaranteed they don't cut that shit.
    i put these niggaz on mute, then i mutilate

GooN Squad

Comment

Originally posted by steezyfbaby
      theyre not grills? Theyre plating on his teeth and in order to have em taken off hes gotta have surgery.
      Grillz ~ Plates, same thing

Comment

UrJust Dumb If You Think His Teeth Will Be Straight Ans White He Said Like A Million Times That He Rotted His Teeth As A Kid
        Uh Me And Wayne Was Getting High On Them
        We Leaned Over And Told Them Just Go Retire On Them
        And When They Give Ya There Shoulders Never Cry On Them
        And When They Love You To Death Just Never Die On Them

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCivilian
          Originally posted by birdman
          Lil Wayne cut his dreads off already

just kidding
          BAHAHA he'd look weird as hell like that.
          He isn't gonna go to jail watch. I keep repeating the same shit over & over but this is how they got T.I. at first then they lowered his sentence from 13 years to 1. Same shit with Chris Brown he was supposed to serve time for beating on Rihanna but when they went to get his sentence they only gave him community service & probation. Bet when they gonna give Wayne his sentence he'll probly get community service or like a week or two but no more than that..Look at The Game I can't fully remember, but he only served 2 weeks for threatening someone... Paris Hilton served what 2 weeks out of her one month sentence for DUI? Celebs never do REAL jail time
          Celebs DO do real jail time..

Flesh-N-Bone from Bone Thugs-N-Harmony spent 9 years in prison, and came out this year.

B.G. Knocc Out from Ruthless Records (Eazy-E's label) spent 8-9 years in prison, and came out in 2006. He got put back in prison in 2007 wrongfully, by breaking a parole offense, and came out late 2008.

Dre'sta, B.G. Knocc Out's brother served 5 years before he was signed to Ruthless Records.

So many people have done REAL jail time man.

Comment

Originally posted by EmCee
            Originally posted by DeadCivilian
            Originally posted by birdman
            Lil Wayne cut his dreads off already

just kidding
            BAHAHA he'd look weird as hell like that.
            He isn't gonna go to jail watch. I keep repeating the same shit over & over but this is how they got T.I. at first then they lowered his sentence from 13 years to 1. Same shit with Chris Brown he was supposed to serve time for beating on Rihanna but when they went to get his sentence they only gave him community service & probation. Bet when they gonna give Wayne his sentence he'll probly get community service or like a week or two but no more than that..Look at The Game I can't fully remember, but he only served 2 weeks for threatening someone... Paris Hilton served what 2 weeks out of her one month sentence for DUI? Celebs never do REAL jail time
            Celebs DO do real jail time..

Flesh-N-Bone from Bone Thugs-N-Harmony spent 9 years in prison, and came out this year.

B.G. Knocc Out from Ruthless Records (Eazy-E's label) spent 8-9 years in prison, and came out in 2006. He got put back in prison in 2007 wrongfully, by breaking a parole offense, and came out late 2008.

Dre'sta, B.G. Knocc Out's brother served 5 years before he was signed to Ruthless Records.

So many people have done REAL jail time man.

Well, those are celebs but I dont think any relevant ones have done real time besides Shyne, Lil Kim and maybe TI(I didnt follow the situation so I dont know how long he's in for/how much time he did). I mean I've never even heard of any of those people besides Bone thugs and I ddont recognize the name of the dude you just said. No big celebs have really done time. Snoop got off, Diddy snitched out, I THINK Pac was in some shit but I dont think anything happened.Usually big artists dont go.

Edit: Oh right forgot about DMX, Foxy and Remy but still, my argument is that the big ones like the Waynes/Jay Zs/and even Fiddys, yuck...dont go.
            http://www.iamshanell.com
            LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

i can't imagine weezy without the dreads
              "Ok, they say my girl look regular
              But having a bad bitch don�t make you better bruh
              And she don�t diss me like your bitch ass
              She�ll let me fuck your girl and even help me spread that bitch ass"

Nappy Mula Baby !

Comment

dudes ...to the people that don't think he will remove the diamond plates on his teeth, you guys are crazy...imagine the amount of attention those plates will get from other prisoners, their worth 150g..so if you don't remove them, someone is going to try and rip them out of his mouth you are being silly. He's going to take them out on his own accord if he's not stupid.

Comment

The Crips in their will "Eat him alive" he's not a big guy at all he's gonna get fucked with.

"Welcome to the murder show, I am the motherfuckin host"

Comment

No one's gonna fukk with him. Birdman probably already contacted some OGs in the prison he's going too to watch out for him. He's gonna be fine

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
                      No one's gonna fukk with him. Birdman probably already contacted some OGs in the prison he's going too to watch out for him. He's gonna be fine
                      lol probably.

and besides he's a celebrity, so i think he'll get some kind of special treatment (Protection)

Comment

awe shiit, he'ss gonna look so different without them dreads.
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

His sentance isn't even long enough for him to HAVE to cut his hair. & as for the grill. it's his TEETH. c'mon ppl
                          Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

Working...
                          X