Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil' Wayne Prison And Cutting Of His Dreds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil' Wayne Prison And Cutting Of His Dreds?

i have to croect my self bc it was a crime wit a gun even tho he did not use it its is not a down stae he would be goin to he would be goin to a upstate one. Here in good old NY. and the same wit the locks and gril he mite not have to shave them but i know for 8 mo's he is not gonna sit in no niggas lap to let them twist it. but then a agen he did kiss his daddy

I AM BACK THE REAL BARBI

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzd.carter
      i have to croect my self bc it was a crime wit a gun even tho he did not use it its is not a down stae he would be goin to he would be goin to a upstate one. Here in good old NY. and the same wit the locks and gril he mite not have to shave them but i know for 8 mo's he is not gonna sit in no niggas lap to let them twist it. but then a agen he did kiss his daddy
      LMAO he could prob go 8 mon.s with them not being done, i have dreads and i would HATE to go that long but if they sent me to prison i wouldnt let some nigga do my hair, my head game would just look crazy lol

Comment

Yoo who got pics of his new hair?

Comment

He didnt cut his hair yet.

Comment

Bout time niqqa cut his hairr

Comment

damn i forgot about his grill too! wayne gonna pull a luda and rock the fade!

Comment

R u serios Weezy cant cut his dreads thur like a trademark! That plus his grill!?! WTF

Comment

Maybe he will pay them off to keep his hair.
                  none

Comment

Originally posted by jakeschires
                    Maybe he will pay them off to keep his hair.
                    <---That about sums up my thoughts of that comment. They did everything they could to get him put in jail so why would they accept a pay-off to let him keep his dreads?? If he cuts his hair he won't do it until his official sentancing when he'll be told whether or not he has to cut them off or remove his grill and what jail he'll be going to. There's no point trying to guess any of it because we don't know, all you can guarentee is until he knows if he has to or not he won't cut them off, I mean if he cut them now and then didn't have to he'd feel stupid so he won't until he definately knows.

Comment

cutting his hair would be hella gayy..shit took a long time for it to grow

Comment

Please don't make him cut it.

Comment

He is NOT going to get his hair cut...
                          It may be TRIMMED at the MOST.

Flesh-N-Bone from Bone Thugs-N-Harmony was in jail for nearly 10 years on charges of assault with a deadly weapon and probation violation.. That's a lot worse off than Wayne, and he didn't need to touch his hair...
                          They're celebrities.. They won't need to do anything...

Comment

Working...
                          X