Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where�s Tyler The Creator, Kendrick Lamar and Meek Mill?
    Is Gunplay good?
    Very excited about Soulja featuring, hopefully don�t talk about swag and shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
      Is Gunplay good?
      he can be if he puts his all behind it

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        he can be if he puts his all behind it

so Gunplay is shit. Worst feature on the album.

Im the only one that thinks that "My homies still" is a great song? I think the song is joking about the haters and shows that Wayne don�t give a fuck about haters.

I got a feeling that "Romance" will be similar to "Lollipop"

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishWeezyFan View Post
          Such a disappointing tracklist! Pretty shitty features tbh! Wayne could get almost anybody on a song with him if he wanted! Seems like he's not really trying to make a great album here! Hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised tho!
          The industry's distancing themselves away from him, if you haven't noticed by now.
          http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
          if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

• tracklist looks dope
            i will buy the deluxe version for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Tune(ManOnTheMoon) View Post
              tracklist looks dope
              i will buy the deluxe version for sure
              How sure are we that there will be a deluxe version? I doubt it...we might get bonus songs tho..
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by iBeast View Post
                The only thing I dont like about the Tracklist is that "My Homies Still" is still on it.

I can tolerate My Homies Still HOWEVER Because that was the first song we ever heard of the project and its reception was very mehh so it should have been dropped just cuz its old as fuck.

1. IANAHB : Hopefully this is a very dark beat I liked the first IANAHB but thought the beat could have been better.
                2. Curtains feat Boo : Love the song, Im just going to stop listening to this and all previously released songs till the album drops
                3. Days and Days feat 2 Chainz - Im hoping for a 2Chainz verse
                4. Gunwalk feat Gudda Gudda : Not a fan of Gudda Gudda but as long as I get a new Wayne verse im good.
                5. No worries : One of my fav songs from the 5 released ones.
                6. Back to You : Cant say much just based on the title. Screw it its a Wayne solo track (based on title could be about a chick or a diss track?)
                7. Trigger Finger feat Soulja Boy : Curious to see how this sounds, sounds like it could be dope.
                8. Beat the shit feat Gunplay : I liked Bannan Clips hopefully its similar
                9. RAF feat tity boi : I fux with it/
                10. Trippy feat Juicy J : Proly a dope dark track
                11. Love me feat Drake/Future : I fux with it.
                12. Romance : Another solo Wayne proly good
                13. God Bless Amerika : I have a feeling its either about being rich as fuck and everything AMERiKa offers OR another track kinda like PRESIDENT CARTER
                14. My Homies Still feat Big Sean - Shouldnt be included but eh I can listen to it
                15. Lay it Down feat Nicki : Finally some Nicki n Wayne proly dope as fuk

Hopefully we get 3 bonus tracks.
                are you fuckin kiddin me? that beat was just too cold

Comment

• Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
                  The industry's distancing themselves away from him, if you haven't noticed by now.
                  Yeah I know but tell me he still couldn't get almost anyone on a song if he wanted to! Meek Mill, Rick Ross, Yeezy, Kendrick, Tyler, Game, Drake (why he doesn't have a verse on the album is beyond me) and so many more awesome rappers still fuck with him! Could have been some great features! I really don't wanna listen to Gunplay and Soulja Boy tbh! Their verses will just be wasted track time that a better rapper could have gone in on! Just my opinion...

Comment

• Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
                    Children and their imagination.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• damn , meek mill is not in this

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
                      wayne is owning the industry...wtf you saying?
                      he's on every track of every artist , how's that shit possible?

Comment

• Originally posted by SareeBabee View Post
                        Weak post, Weak Nickname.
                        Who the fuck are you, dont quote me faggot
                        Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
                        Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
                        It's not conducive to being creative
                        And I know cause he's my favorite
                        And I know cause I was off that same mix
                        Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
                        But he's an alien
                        I'd sip that shit
                        Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

• Originally posted by iBeast View Post
                          Source??

This sounds very possible because the Target Version of CIV had 3 bonus tracks (and imo they were some of the highlights of the album)
                          Boi you don't know what Atrilli.com is?

Comment

Working...
                          X