Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Yung_Word;1055450]I'm Foreal Dude, And I Didn't Say It Was Legit I Was Asking Is It, Cause I Dont Believe The Guy Myself, But Once Tez Drop The Tracklist, And It's The Same As That One, Then I'll Know For Sure That He Got It.

Okay, but I now think that your friend is a troll...sorry.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
      Jeezy used the same beat for his mixtape #ItsTheWorld and it's credited as prod. Jahil Beats
      oh okay cuz I'm used to hearing Jahlil beats, holla at me at the beginning of his songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yung_Word View Post
        I'm Foreal Dude, And I Didn't Say It Was Legit I Was Asking Is It, Cause I Dont Believe The Guy Myself, But Once Tez Drop The Tracklist, And It's The Same As That One, Then I'll Know For Sure That He Got It.
        Okay, but I now think that your friend is a troll...sorry.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• No Gunplay, 2 Chainz is in 2 songs, Wayne said that the album is going to have a lot of features......

Comment

• That tracklist is super fake.

Comment

• Originally posted by fifa View Post
              No Gunplay, 2 Chainz is in 2 songs, Wayne said that the album is going to have a lot of features......
              yeah...it's not true....and Wayne also said that Drake is only featured once.
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by fifa View Post
                No Gunplay, 2 Chainz is in 2 songs, Wayne said that the album is going to have a lot of features......
                wayne also said will.i.am was on c4.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                  why are you so hyped about simple tracklist? its just names of the songs.. just wait and thats it.. i'd rather have album dropped on time than tracklist..
                  Tracklist with list of features is what I'm looking forward too, wayne uses shitty names for songs anyway which half the time don't have any meaning to the context of the song.

If they drop the track list soon then I imagine we won't get an album push back, we already have the cover art too

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
                    wayne also said will.i.am was on c4.
                    & Dnt Get Me Started On That Song That Was Suppose To Make Every Other Rapper Retire -___-

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                      & Dnt Get Me Started On That Song That Was Suppose To Make Every Other Rapper Retire -___-
                      yeah....that shit was suppose to have three different beats on it and the hook was a killer...we never gon' hear that shit tho...
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by RayJetSki View Post
                        Tracklist with list of features is what I'm looking forward too, wayne uses shitty names for songs anyway which half the time don't have any meaning to the context of the song.

If they drop the track list soon then I imagine we won't get an album push back, we already have the cover art too
                        We have cover for the drought is over 7 too XD
                        I would love to see tracklist too, and features, but it's no big deal if we dont get it today.. Tez never does anything on time..

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
                          When I die lord, bury me next to my skateboard

Wayne just can't be compared to 2pac lol.. even I get pissed off by that "new pac" shit

Comment

Working...
                          X