• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
    Wheres 'Itchy', 'Walk' and 'shit on thangs'
    15 tracks :/ im disapointed tbh
    i think gunwalk was originally walk

Comment

• I know we shouldnt do this just by the names but...Back To You, Romance, & God Bless America give me hope that Wayne will actually rap about a subject in these songs.

Where is Walk and Itchy? Bonus Tracks maybe? At least we get a Juicy J verse on a song he produced

My Homies Still

Comment

• Wow 10 exclusives, (we already got 5 of the tracks)...and another "IANAHB" song, wonder what that will sound like

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
        "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
        - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
        sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

• too many features

heard most of the album

still looking forward to new wayne doe

Comment

• Hopefully Itchy and Shit Stains are bonus tracks of some kind... I'm cool with this tracklist.

Comment

• walk=gunwalk??maybe?...4-5songs sound good its just sad that 5 out of 15 songs are already out and exept c4 i always loved the last track on his albums but this?Well lets see
              "As the streets get colder I get chillier!!" .....oh yeah i forgot:get the fuck off my "dick"

Comment

• That tracklist looks like shit tbh

Soulja Boy & Gudda

Unless the features are mostly on the chorus, I think the album will be bad

Comment

• Yeah co-sign [MENTION=74353]J.M.I[/MENTION]
                  Where tha fuck those tracks at.
                  Sway also fucked that 30 min interview up by saying that the Terrorist instrumental leaked.

Comment

• WHAT THE FUCK!

- I'm on the road to riches , there's just a little traffic .

Comment

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
                      That tracklist looks like shit tbh

Soulja Boy & Gudda

Unless the features are mostly on the chorus, I think the album will be bad
                      first one looked and was better.. ima download and see what the struggle levels are though.. if its anything like C4 it wont last a week on my phone

Comment

• back to you...maybe its You & I?
                        Lay it down...lil kim diss verse from nicki minaj? gunwalk= walk

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

• You all judge to quick Damn.
                          They could be good songs all you've got is the name of the songs either way I'll still pre order.

Comment

Working...
                          X