Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well a bit more features than what i had hoped but again he told us there would be alot, im happy to see curtains on there actualy i think its a great song definitely album worthy imo, and with bonus tracks and such i say this is going to be a 20 song album.....maybe we'll get that meek mill song as a bonus...or that guy who leaked staring at the world will leak the meek mill one considering it doesnt look at the moment to be on the album....

Comment

• ^ oh ya...Meek Mill was suppose to be on the album..
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        ^ oh ya...Meek Mill was suppose to be on the album..
        yaa, so if its not a bonus hopefully that guy who has it will leak it.....and look at it this way

at least french montana isnt on this

Comment

• What Happened to Terrorist tho?

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
            @Danny M your thoughts on the tracklist?
            I mean it looks okay, I just wish there wasn't so many features.

You buy an album because you want to listen to that artist, not a bunch of other different artists too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post

You buy an album because you want to listen to that artist, not a bunch of other different artists too.

Comment

• Tracklist looks okay. Not too excited for the Soulja Boy feature though. Looking forward to "Trippy" and "God Bless Amerika". Even with the features, I feel this will be an upgrade from Tha Carter IV. I see a whole new era of Weezy coming after this album drops.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone is complaining about features, but Tha Carter III had just as many features. Tha carter IV had more!

Comment

• I hope romance or something is a vibe type of song like single. I need some more songs just to zone out and vibe to by Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post

Comment

• wow they actually kept my homies still? someone needs to slap tez and mack in their fucking faces. wayne has hundreds of records stashed and they kept that shit on there? fuck the album im looking forward to carter iv now.

Comment

• im glad Curtains is on there & also that Gudda song cuz Wayne always goes hard when Gudda is on the track. Lookin forward to that Nicki song too..dope song names, fuck Soulja Boy & My Homies Still tho

Comment

• khaled aint on here smh

Comment

Working...
                          X