• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    who dat??
    some irrelevant youtube rapper

Comment

• Hating ass niggas

Comment

• Quality > Quantity, niggas. Most them songs y'all listed of Wayne's from last year and this year ain't fuckin' with anything Kendrick did in his whole entire life. Yeah. I said it. Maybe if it this was still 2007. And he could actually experiment with different flows. And not recycle lines 100 miles a minute. Shitty lines at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
          ^Try Since The Lollipop Remix.
          Actually Kanye been fucking with Wayne for a long time. Kanye always loved Wayne.

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
          People think Kendrick the hottest MC to ever live. lol.

Just give him about another year or so and he'll be irrelevant.

Remember when J. Cole was supposed to be this lyrical god or something? lol
          Exactly that. That got me upset but it's true.

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
          Quality > Quantity, niggas. Most them songs y'all listed of Wayne's from last year and this year ain't fuckin' with anything Kendrick did in his whole entire life. Yeah. I said it. Maybe if it this was still 2007. And he could actually experiment with different flows. And not recycle lines 100 miles a minute. Shitty lines at that.
          Dude omfg stfu. You're on a Wayne forum why are you ALWAYS against him post-2008? Idk if you read but this is a Wayne FANSITE. Yeah we point out when he's wrong occasionally but nonstop are you attacking this nigga for ANYTHING he's done post prison. He never wins in your eyes from 09+. Just STOP hating him we get it you hate this nigga so much right now we don't fucking care. Right now you're not even a fan that points out when he's wrong you're just a hater. Just appreciate the fact that he's still one of the hottest MCs out there, niggas still want his features, and he's still doing his things after 20 long years. NO ARTIST will stay the same after so many years making music. People change, get over it and learn to appreciate his newer work cause I could pretty much guarantee we won't hear a heartfelt track like Tie My Hands in a long time or ever again 2bh.

btw [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] you should add this in that compliments page you got

Comment

Quality > Quantity, niggas. Most them songs y'all listed of Wayne's from last year and this year ain't fuckin' with anything Kendrick did in his whole entire life. Yeah. I said it. Maybe if it this was still 2007. And he could actually experiment with different flows. And not recycle lines 100 miles a minute. Shitty lines at that.
            Lol. Kendrick ain't been in the rap game 15 years and been on the top for 10.
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
              btw @Danny M you should add this in that compliments page you got
              Already did mate

Comment

• In other news, Drake dropped the hardest track he dropped in fuckin' years. YEARS! YEARSSSSS! I'm talkin' that Comeback Season shit. He need to get out of YUNG MULA BAY-BEH! Look at how good Curren$y got since leavin' Wayne.

Comment

In other news, Drake dropped the hardest track he dropped in fuckin' years. YEARS! YEARSSSSS! I'm talkin' that Comeback Season shit. He need to get out of YUNG MULA BAY-BEH! Look at how good Curren$y got since leavin' Wayne.
                  We already know bruh...
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

In other news, Drake dropped the hardest track he dropped in fuckin' years. YEARS! YEARSSSSS! I'm talkin' that Comeback Season shit. He need to get out of YUNG MULA BAY-BEH! Look at how good Curren$y got since leavin' Wayne.
                    1) we know how dope it was. Drake went hard as fuck and we ain't seen that in years.
                    2) this thread aint shit about drake its about Kanye and Wayne.
                    3) him leaving YM ain't gonna do shit. Why must you always come at Wayne for shit? Curren$y got good but he still ain't all that tbh I liked it when he was around Wayne years ago more than now.

same way drake came back on this track Wayne could too its possible. Remember Drake said "I had somebody tell me I fell off ooooh I needed that" off Headlines? Wayne needs someone to tell that nigga. And I bet if Drake's next track wack niggas gonna hop off him and say we need the old Drake back. yall niggas switch sides too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                      1) we know how dope it was. Drake went hard as fuck and we ain't seen that in years.
                      2) this thread aint shit about drake its about Kanye and Wayne.
                      3) him leaving YM ain't gonna do shit. Why must you always come at Wayne for shit? Curren$y got good but he still ain't all that tbh I liked it when he was around Wayne years ago more than now.

same way drake came back on this track Wayne could too its possible. Remember Drake said "I had somebody tell me I fell off ooooh I needed that" off Headlines? Wayne needs someone to tell that nigga. And I bet if Drake's next track wack niggas gonna hop off him and say we need the old Drake back. yall niggas switch sides too much.
                      They're bandwagoners, they just follow the crowd.

Comment

• I'mma tell you young niggas this right now: Wayne will come back before he leave the game. To everybody. I mean everybody. Right now, he baby-walking there. I notice his efforts. Calm the fuck down. I'm jus' sayin' he ain't back there yet. But at least I believe he will. Fuck you think I'm stickin' 'round for, Raaaahn? *N'awlinz Drawl*

Comment

I'mma tell you young niggas this right now: Wayne will come back before he leave the game. To everybody. I mean everybody. Right now, he baby-walking there. I notice his efforts. Calm the fuck down. I'm jus' sayin' he ain't back there yet. But at least I believe he will. Fuck you think I'm stickin' 'round for, Raaaahn? *N'awlinz Drawl*
                          wayne knows what he doing. i thing he will lower every expectation. then come back.

Comment

Working...
                          X