No announcement yet.

Naughty By Nature Says Lil Wayne Needs To Be More Political To Be "New Tupac"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To those of you saying there's no need to know who these guys are, SMH.

It's cool to not dig their music, hell I hate most old-school hip-hop but its important to still know about it if you respect the culture.

History is the only thing that lives forever, once you realize your going to die one day and within a few generations no-one will even know who you were...then it'll click. Watch some documentaries and shit.

Just my 2cents
    -It feels like I've slept for 2 days or more....I am still trying to figure out what happened, I feel so good. I cant recall what the best part was, everything felt so good...I was skeptical I would be hypnotized but you got me under pretty quick!-Satisfied Customer

www.tjkie22.blog.com

Looking for powerful permanent change? Hit me up

Comment

Originally posted by tjkie22 View Post
      To those of you saying there's no need to know who these guys are, SMH. It's cool to not dig their music, hell I hate most old-school hip-hop but its important to still know about it if you respect the culture. History is the only thing that lives forever, once you realize your going to die one day and within a few generations no-one will even know who you were...then it'll click. Watch some documentaries and shit. Just my 2cents
      To bad I need 5 dollars. Just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        looooooool. bruh
        lol

Comment

Working...
        X