• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They sometimes block snippets.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Missinfo/status/312372964563763200

Comment

Pre-order most likely, or they could pull a WTT to avoid leaking.

Comment

Imagine it's supposed to be the preorders but iTunes sees this and accidentally releases it?
          Like how Amazon fucked up and shipped out orders of Rebirth early? Haha

Comment

How reliable is MissInfo? I'll believe it come midnight or when someone who tweeted it would be available tonight corrects themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by JarvisDaMex View Post
              How reliable is MissInfo? I'll believe it come midnight or when someone who tweeted it would be available tonight corrects themselves.
              you really think its coming tonight? While you I'm taking my ass too sleep!!!
              I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                you really think its coming tonight? While you I'm taking my ass too sleep!!!
                No, I'm already going to be up late though so it doesn't affect me any to check. If it was anybody but Birdman who said it was going to be available tonight, then yes I would 100% believe it will drop. My post was only asking for a more reliable source on this whole thing. As of right now it has a 15% chance of being real and dropping. It is Birdman and Mack who tweeted that...
                Last edited by JarvisDaMex; 03-14-2013, 11:13 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by JarvisDaMex View Post
                  No, I'm already going to be up late though so it doesn't affect me any to check. If it was anybody but Birdman who said it was going to be available tonight, then yes I would 100% believe it will drop. My post was only asking for a more reliable source on this whole thing. As of right now it has a 15% chance of being real and dropping. It is Birdman and Mack who tweeted that...
                  Woorrrdd I got you homie was just saying I'm getting my ass too sleep but I think there is a 50% it might tbh
                  I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                    Woorrrdd I got you homie was just saying I'm getting my ass too sleep but I think there is a 50% it might tbh
                    It would be sweet if it does...

Comment

I predicted Thursday. lol
                      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

it's already out for pre-order though & it's not midnight..

Comment

Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                          it's already out for pre-order though & it's not midnight..
                          That's why this is weird. Plus the person who told us about it dropping is Birdman (who doesn't know what's going on most of the time) and Mack Maine confirmed his tweet. Then a female that is not a likely reliable source tells us its a pre-order, but no one from YMCMB is confirming it.

They love to keep us guessing

Comment

Working...
                          X