Lil Wayne facing House , car seizures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne facing House , car seizures

We know rapper Lil Wayne is prone to seizures, as in collapse and near-death experience.

Now, he may be looking at a different kind of seizure.

A lawyer is gearing up to confiscate some of the entertainer�s assets in South Florida, including his prized cars and fancy waterfront home in Miami Beach.

Lil Wayne and his production company, Young Money, were socked with a $2.2 million judgment in November in California after losing a lawsuit over a contract.

Last month, the same court awarded the plaintiff�s lawyer, Miami�s David Goldstein, a whopping $1.2 million in legal fees.

In all, Weezy and Young Money owe $3.4 million � and have yet to pay up.

So, according to Miami-Dade County records, Goldstein is moving to have the Cali judgment domesticated to Florida so that he can start going after the singer�s stuff.

Lil Wayne�s $11.6 million-house in Miami Beach�s La Gorce Island
    Goldstein declined comment, but a source close to the case told Gossip Extra: �They can execute the judgment whenever they want. Technically, those who lost the case need to write a check the day of the verdict.�

Goldstein is said to be eyeing the $11.6 million house that the 30-year-old singer of Lollipop owns on the exclusive La Gorce Island. He claims no homestead exemption, which can make the house a target.

The rapper also owns an impressive collection of cars, some of which are parked on La Gorce. Especially juicy for Goldstein: The little guy�s $2 million-black Bugatti Veyron.

Back in November, a jury in Los Angeles found that Lil Wayne had screwed producer Quincy Jones III out of potential profits by blocking the release of a documentary about him. Goldstein represented Jones� company, QD3 Entertainment

Lil Wayne Facing House, Car Seizures

DauuuuMMMMMnnnnnn Weezy. Pay your fucking debts man

Comment

i hope he goes mc hammer broke bitch nigga might start rapping good again

Comment

Lmao weezy don't give give a fuck!!! wants it really gets down hes going to pay it
        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
          truuuuuu

Comment

Wayne is worth $110 mil.. he's not going broker over a $3mil lawsuit..

Comment

David Goldstein.....

you can't get anymore Jewish, can ya?

"My nigga Drake, he Jewish"
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

why dont weezy just use his money to get qd3 killed?? its better than paying 3 mill

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                  He can never go broke with Birdman as his father.

Comment

GossipExtra. Sounds like a very, very reliable source.

Comment

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                      GossipExtra. Sounds like a very, very reliable source.
                      exactly brah

all these site just want traffic and hits

Comment

Seriously Lock thread.

and let me get OP's info so I can go butt fuck him for being a dumbass

and then Ban his fucked ass.
                        ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                        The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Working...
                        X