Clear All

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    when it droppin??
    The 25th

- - - Updated - - -

It aint a mixtape its his Album
    R.I.P DAD

Comment

this Cant be wales album..... he wouldn't flood his album with all those features AND he wouldn't have fuckin DJ Scream on his album....aint that what it say on there as a feature......naw not wales album

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        this Cant be wales album..... he wouldn't flood his album with all those features AND he wouldn't have fuckin DJ Scream on his album....aint that what it say on there as a feature......naw not wales album
        this aint wales album tho, probably just showing the next releases of mmg like the gifted and the compilation mixtape, the cd is just coverin the tracklist of the mixtape haha dont worry

Comment

[MENTION=83166]MikeLitoris[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
            Man Wayne is now really predictable tbh. Yes, sometimes he does "sound" good on a featured song every once and a while, but as far as just hearing a Wayne verse and having goosebumps like back in the day, then no, he's just not that interesting anymore

Its all the same shit from him nowadays.
            I don't think it's that he's too predictable or doesn't sound good on a featured song. It's just that we heard so much of Wayne over the years that basically anything and everything he says would sound repetitive. The amount of stuff he's rapped about is large, of course it might sound the same as an older song when rapping for 20 years.

God Bless Amerika gave me chills.

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
              The 25th

- - - Updated - - -

It aint a mixtape its his Album
              how is this wale's album??

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                God Bless Amerika gave me chills.
                EXACTLY, people saying he fell off, but he still makes good songs, God Bless Amerika is better than most songs released on albums in 2013 thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  Why can't it be real tho?

Why would someone make a full CD and have bottles all around and shit just to fake something, tha fuck? Lol...
                  Why would someone spend loads of money trying to get Jay-Z on a song but make no money off it cuz its on a mixtape?...looks fake tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Leaff View Post
                    Why would someone spend loads of money trying to get Jay-Z on a song but make no money off it cuz its on a mixtape?...looks fake tbh
                    Maybe Jay did a verse for Ross for free when they went to the studio together...there is a lot of pictures of them together on the studio...
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Leaff View Post
                      Same reason for Wayne? Hype? Wayne charges a lot for features too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        Maybe Jay did a verse for Ross for free when they went to the studio together...there is a lot of pictures of them together on the studio...
                        Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                        Same reason for Wayne? Hype? Wayne charges a lot for features too.
                        a free verse without any kind of payment from niggas like Jay,Wayne & Kanye is super rare...i bet they are short verses or they got verses back in return

Comment

Let's get it! Wale & Weezy. I know this boutta be hot. MMG X YMCMB collabs never go wrong

Comment

Working...
                          X