Wayne on the cover of Discussions Magazine in March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne on the cover of Discussions Magazine in March

I guess as it wasn't a photoshoot officially for them we never knew about this? Cos I never seen it posted on here?

But yea thanks to [MENTION=77436]TunechiLeeWeezy[/MENTION] who pointed it out to me from someone who was selling the magazine on eBay, I searched it up. Managed to get hold of their virtual online magazine reader and found the issue, only a tiny blurb bit on him for IANAHB2 release but decent high-res pic!

They are a media selling company or something, sell vinyls, CDs, Games, DVDs etc and they only done this magazine in limited quantites as they only send real copies of this magazine to stores etc.

You can view the online magazine below and the tiny blurb bit on page 3.

Discussions :: Volume 11

is this official?

i think the magazine just used the newest promo image of weezy they could find.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      is this official?

i think the magazine just used the newest promo image of weezy they could find.

Like I said, it wasn't a photoshoot done for this magazine, but of course it's official, they got the high-res pics from Waynes camp and obvs got the rights to use it on their cover. Just like Respect magazine did with those old photoshoots they had in their magazine this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Like I said, it wasn't a photoshoot done for this magazine, but of course it's official, they got the high-res pics from Waynes camp and obvs got the rights to use it on their cover. Just like Respect magazine did with those old photoshoots they had in their magazine this year.
        i see.

is there no more pics from the photo shoot then?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          i see.

is there no more pics from the photo shoot then?
          Unfortunately not.

Comment

wtf is a discussions magazine lol

Comment

he dont even have his scar tattoo

Comment

Good find =)

Comment

Working...
                X