Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Sean's 'Beware' single feat. Lil Wayne and Jhene Aiko debuting on June 19 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Sean's 'Beware' single feat. Lil Wayne and Jhene Aiko debuting on June 19 ?

Big Sean's latest singles have included "Guap" and "Switch Up." His latest album cut is expected to debut on June 19.
    Eminem, Big Sean Brew Their 'Similar Tales' Into A 'Detroit Classic' - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV.com

finally some new weezy music on the way.

its still over a week away though.

Comment

jhene everywhere

on j cole album, gonna be on drake's album, now on a track with sean and wayne

the difference is wayne prolly the only one out of all of these rappers to smash her doe

Comment

song should be dope
        sean will kill it
        i just hope weezy delivers

Comment

Weezy been delivering. Fuck the haters. Best verse on NNF and even tho I ain't really like it, goin back and checkin it out, his verse on We Outchea is straight too. Better than Aces. This nigga momma still ain't got a house. And Wit Me is good. And so is Tap Out. And so is Commas.

Fuck, dude ain't in his prime, but these folks really shit on him.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
            Weezy been delivering. Fuck the haters. Best verse on NNF and even tho I ain't really like it, goin back and checkin it out, his verse on We Outchea is straight too. Better than Aces. This nigga momma still ain't got a house. And Wit Me is good. And so is Tap Out. And so is Commas.

whoa slow ya roll partna

- - - Updated - - -

A Big Sean Singles Been Boo Boo....

Comment

Best verse on NNF
              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
                Lol

He got the best bars, Drake has the better flow.

If Wayne did that stupid ass shit Drake was doing in his verse he'd get sooo much hate.

Comment

You honestly think Wayne's verse was better than Drake's on New No Friends?

Comment

Originally posted by aarontropf View Post
                    Hell yeah the fuck Wayne's verse was better than Drake's on NO NEW FRIENDS. Drake had flow but wtf was he really spitting?

"I'm here with my niggas, I'm too high to be friendly
                    They throw dirt on my name, well that's why they still dig me
                    And I'm tired of all the hating, I thank God for my patience
                    I thank God for my homies, I wish we could trade places
                    Bitch we good-fellas (Goodfellas movie), boy all them niggas with you
                    They just pall-bearers, and if we ball, catch us
                    Remember, sip slow, live fast
                    Young Money, stay young
                    I been Cash Money since day one
                    Tunechi"

That verse BODIED the track. "I been Cash Money since day one" meaning he stays with his true friends. The whole first part of the song from "I'm" to "places" was on point with songs meaning.. then the remaining lines in middle were just fucking dope. You crazy if you think Drake had the better verse.

Wayne > Drake > Ross

- - - Updated - - -

Lol

- - - Updated - - -

lol this shit better be better than My Homies Still

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                      Hell yeah the fuck Wayne's verse was better than Drake's on NO NEW FRIENDS. Drake had flow but wtf was he really spitting?

"I'm here with my niggas, I'm too high to be friendly
                      They throw dirt on my name, well that's why they still dig me
                      And I'm tired of all the hating, I thank God for my patience
                      I thank God for my homies, I wish we could trade places
                      Bitch we good-fellas (Goodfellas movie), boy all them niggas with you
                      They just pall-bearers, and if we ball, catch us
                      Remember, sip slow, live fast
                      Young Money, stay young
                      I been Cash Money since day one
                      Tunechi"

That verse BODIED the track. "I been Cash Money since day one" meaning he stays with his true friends. The whole first part of the song from "I'm" to "places" was on point with songs meaning.. then the remaining lines in middle were just fucking dope. You crazy if you think Drake had the better verse.

Wayne > Drake > Ross

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

lol this shit better be better than My Homies Still
                      Hahaha I had no idea I said "New No Friends"! You win just cause I fucked that up alone. But idk, I like Drakes flow more, his voice alone is a hit.

Comment

Lol
                        Originally posted by aarontropf View Post
                        Can either one of you point out how Drake's was better? Wtf was he even saying? What did it have to do with the song, or even SFTB since its supposed to be a remix?

Oh, he just rapped fast? Cool. Wayne doesn't catch a break when he does it, but Drake is a1 no matter what, huh? Wonder why?

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Working...
                        X