X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Will Be On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' This Tuesday

JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE, ABC
    Tu 6/11: Lil Wayne, Chris Messina, Jimmy Eat World

brings back memories of their previous interview when weezy was promoting rebirth.

Comment

Hope he shows up this time and not like last time, when they had to take a guy from the audience to act like Wayne

Why pick on somebody helpless
      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
        Hope he shows up this time and not like last time, when they had to take a guy from the audience to act like Wayne
        Hahaha, it was funny though.. I thought Wayne was never going back to this show after that

But I'm thrilled for this.. I love JK Show, I watch almost every episode/interview on YouTube, because I don't have ABC.. So, I'm hyped for this.. He'll maybe even perform song or two :O

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
          Hahaha, it was funny though.. I thought Wayne was never going back to this show after that

But I'm thrilled for this.. I love JK Show, I watch almost every episode/interview on YouTube, because I don't have ABC.. So, I'm hyped for this.. He'll maybe even perform song or two :O
          Me neither haha, but it's good news! Always enjoy these kind of interviews

Why pick on somebody helpless
          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

what time is it on?

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

Kobe on tonight too

Comment

Hopefully he talk about some new music or a mixtape.

Comment

Wow can't wait for this! Their other interview is one of my favs of all time!

Comment

Damn! Wonder what he's there to talk about...

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                      Jimmy Kimmel: "What you going to do your second time Wayne, how you gon' come back ?"

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                        Jimmy Kimmel: "What you going to do your second time Wayne, how you gon' come back ?"
                        I tried told 'em, I Ollie back like three-sixty, I kick flip like one-eighty. Uhu! Trip me!
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                        X