XXL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XXL

Found this... it has the producers from the songs A Milli, Got Money. etc all talkin about the records!!

Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter III' Recounted Through Oral History For 5th Anniversary - XXL

Nice find & good read!!

He really did Let The Beat Build in 30 minutes..

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Does Deezle still produce ?

Comment

Cool read.

Comment

Check Out Jim Jonsin's Comment About Wayne On Pg. 11

Jim Jonsin:
          “I hope it wasn’t [his peak]. I hope he’s got more to come. He’s just gonna have to put the skateboard down and go make music. And come out of the studio and start working with other people—co-write, get humble, chill out.”

Apparently HE Even Wants Wayne To Put Down The Skateboard.
          RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Damn, the La La beat was originally for Shrek 3

Comment

GOAT

- - - Updated - - -

Oh fuck
              "The stuff that leaked on the Internet was just a fraction of the amount of work the dude did"
              http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2013/06/lil-waynes-tha-carter-iii-recounted-through-oral-history/3/

He said wayne recorded 300 songs for C3....

Maybe carter 5 is c3 leftovers, or they will release an unreleased album

Comment

too bad Tity Boi didn't do Mrs. Officer instead of Kidd Kidd.
                .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by youngben View Post
                  GOAT

- - - Updated - - -

Oh fuck
                  "The stuff that leaked on the Internet was just a fraction of the amount of work the dude did"
                  Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter III' Recounted Through Oral History For 5th Anniversary - Page 3 of 11 - XXL

He said wayne recorded 300 songs for C3....

most artists say they recorded 100 - 300 songs for their album

but when its about wayne i actually believe it

Comment

Theres so many more C3 era songs out there somewhere...maybe someday we'll get them

Comment

"When I played him ‘La La,’ I told him, ‘Dude, this is a beat I made for Shrek 3.’ Originally, Timbaland, Pharrell and will.i.am were supposed to make a beat for Shrek 3, and they were having a hard time putting those three guys together, so someone at the company called me and said, ‘David, we’re not sure we’re able to get these three people in a studio. We need you to do this beat.’ So, I made that beat for Shrek, then I happened to bump into Wayne. When he heard the beat, he said, ‘Shrek ain’t gonna get this one, buddy.’ He bought the beat on the spot. It was crazy, bruh. He literally snatched the beat from Shrek.”

Lmao Wayne

- - - Updated - - -

Deezle: “I don’t know if he’s reached his full potential yet because he has a lot of talent that the world has yet to see. He’s far more talented than just being a rapper. So maybe he hit a peak with Tha Carter III, but in a mountain range there are a lot of peaks. And a lot of valleys.”

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by youngben View Post
                        goat

- - - updated - - -

oh fuck
                        "the stuff that leaked on the internet was just a fraction of the amount of work the dude did"
                        Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter III' Recounted Through Oral History For 5th Anniversary - Page 3 of 11 - XXL

he said wayne recorded 300 songs for c3....

​i want those songs weezy!

Comment

Working...
                        X