This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nfs444 View Post
    People need to stop calling that new song I'm Good. It's Terrorists!!! Otherwise people will just confuse it with I'm Good ft. Lucci Lou from No Ceilings
    lol I wasn't referring to the song I was saying if we get a hello video than I'll be satisfied lol

Comment

People need to stop calling that new song I'm Good. It's Terrorists!!! Otherwise people will just confuse it with I'm Good ft. Lucci Lou from No Ceilings

Comment

Damn Wayne, you surprise me again.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          Fuck you

- - - Updated - - -

At least I know enough about Wayne's history to make a comment like that. I bet you didn't remember that you dumb nig

Comment

We'd call it Terrorists if the song was actually Terrorists, but its not. soooo with that bullshit

Comment

Terrorists is with cory gunz and unreleased or lay it down with nicki added

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Fuck you

- - - Updated - - -

At least I know enough about Wayne's history to make a comment like that. I bet you didn't remember that you dumb nig
                lol this guy's mad

Comment

Fuck you

- - - Updated - - -

Ur fav mixtape is an unofficial one no ones heard of tho. Staying takin L's dog.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
                    Ur fav mixtape is an unofficial one no ones heard of tho. Staying takin L's dog.
                    At least I dig past the official shit and find more underground stuff. Not to mention the fact that Leak Jones is a very reputable DJ, not some fake wannabe Whiteowl Drop That type of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
                    We'd call it Terrorists if the song was actually Terrorists, but its not. soooo with that bullshit
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoSLcY0g1og

hmm... Over 1 million youtube views, seems pretty legit to me. NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT EVERY OTHER YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THIS SONG IS CALLED TERRORISTS AS WELL.

Comment

hmm... Over 1 million youtube views, seems pretty legit to me. NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT EVERY OTHER YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THIS SONG IS CALLED TERRORISTS AS WELL.
                      What the fuck is wrong with you bro?

its called I'm good and ain't not wayne Stan is going to mess up I'm good from no ceilings (trust me)
                      I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

At least I dig past the official shit and find more underground stuff. Not to mention the fact that Leak Jones is a very reputable DJ, not some fake wannabe Whiteowl Drop That type of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

two more Ls for you there

Comment

I hate unofficial mixtapes.

Comment

Working...
                          X