TURK FROM HOT BOYS I NEVER Called LIL WAYNE A DRUGGIE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TURK FROM HOT BOYS I NEVER Called LIL WAYNE A DRUGGIE

Lil Wayne's former bandmate says the media got it twisted ... he did NOT say Weezy is or was strung out on drugs and tells TMZ there's nothing but love between them.

Rapper Turk -- who performed with Wayne in the '90s group Hot Boys -- was asked about Wayne's erratic behavior during a podcast interview last week, and said ... "I used to do heroin, cocaine ... So the only thing I can say about that situation is when you�re under the influence ... anything can come out your mouth."

Several websites took the comment as a shot at Lil Wayne -- but Turk wants to make it clear ... "Not one time did I say that Lil Wayne is on drugs. I was talking about myself having a drug problem in the past and what my problem personally was."

Turk says when the story blew up he immediately reached out to tell Weezy his words had been "misconstrued" ... and they squashed the whole mess.

All day my phone ringin bling bling bling ...

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Says he called wayne and after he made a tweet saying something about "d5" maybe a collab ?

Turk found a good way to land on D5...

I'd take the song tho.

Comment

the gossip sites are so stupid

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Turk is stupid man, we heard the interview in full - he wasn't talking straight with that fuck boy of an interviewer.

Comment

turk is jealous of wayne. but he still loves him (as bro , no homo) i think

Comment

this dude just needs to admit he is irrelevant and move on with his life

wayne dont want anything to do with him anymore

and its his own fault for going jail

Comment

Did Birdman offer Turk a YMCMB contract when he came out of jail ?

Comment

i didnt think turk was big enough for a site like tmz lmfao

Comment

Turk wishes he will be on d5.

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    i didnt think turk was big enough for a site like tmz lmfao
                    Probably just cause he talks about Wayne

Why pick on somebody helpless
                    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Wayne's verse on that Zip It track last year with Turk, Juve & B.G. >

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                        Wayne's verse on that Zip It track last year with Turk, Juve & B.G. >
                        but juvie and b.g.'s verses were weak

Comment

Working...
                        X