DJ Drama Speaks on Dedication 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Drama Speaks on Dedication 5

"DJ Drama gave VIBE the inside scoop on Lil Wayne's upcoming Dedication 5 mixtape. Weezy may be contemplating retiement already but not before he gives the streets what they've been asking for. Expect Wayne and Dram to bring the classic freestyles and skits that have made the Dedication series a cult hit. It may be coming sooner than you think."

Video:

http://on.aol.com/video/dj-drama-and...on-4-517844210

there is a dedication 5 thread

but i can see it dropping in august

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      there is a dedication 5 thread

but i can see it dropping in august
      shit my bad i didnt even think of posting it there i was just hyped af and wanted everyone to see this.

Comment

I'm just being patient for this.

Comment

PLEASE DONT BE NOVEMBER RELEASE

august-september

Comment

Dope their bringing the skits back with 5. "milk and cookies"

Comment

all i can say is, if he's gonna get into using autotune again...he better start using it like he used to. in all honesty, i couldnt even tolerate listening to bugatti. he was so off key it wasn't even funny. i miss when he used to moan and whine with that shit and it would sound so perfectly fit to his voice to the point where it was almost trippy. [me & my drank, dedication 3 intro, paradice, etc] that's all i ask for. the old autotunechi.

-----------

and before everyone says "he used it on IANAHB2" ...i aint nervous was great...but the autotune usage still didnt sound like it used to back in the day. can u guys imagine how much better romance would have sounded if he used more autotune? holy shit...

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                all i can say is, if he's gonna get into using autotune again...he better start using it like he used to. in all honesty, i couldnt even tolerate listening to bugatti. he was so off key it wasn't even funny. i miss when he used to moan and whine with that shit and it would sound so perfectly fit to his voice to the point where it was almost trippy. [me & my drank, dedication 3 intro, paradice, etc] that's all i ask for. the old autotunechi.

-----------

and before everyone says "he used it on IANAHB2" ...i aint nervous was great...but the autotune usage still didnt sound like it used to back in the day. can u guys imagine how much better romance would have sounded if he used more autotune? holy shit...
                Guess what...

Wayne never gonna rap like he used to, even if he does, people will still be unsatisfied. So either love it or hate it, he still gonna rap..
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Skits backkk! Wooop! Was sad he didn't do em on D4.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    Guess what...

Wayne never gonna rap like he used to, even if he does, people will still be unsatisfied. So either love it or hate it, he still gonna rap..
                    well na im not even saying rap, im saying autotune lol. there's a huge difference. i just wanna hear him sound like he's crying and whining like in 08. im not one of those people that say FUCK TUNECHI WHERES WEEZY. na, that's not the point im tryin to make. i just wanna hear some nice autotunechi thats all. im gonna love it either way hes my favorite rapper no matter what he puts out lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Skits backkk! Wooop! Was sad he didn't do em on D4.
                    right?! i felt a weird sort of emptyness not hearing wayne talk a lil here and there...it was just awkward. felt rushed tbh. still loved the tape regardless tho.

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                      well na im not even saying rap, im saying autotune lol. there's a huge difference. i just wanna hear him sound like he's crying and whining like in 08. im not one of those people that say FUCK TUNECHI WHERES WEEZY. na, that's not the point im tryin to make. i just wanna hear some nice autotunechi thats all. im gonna love it either way hes my favorite rapper no matter what he puts out lmao.
                      Autotune, flow, lyrics, voice...ect.

It's just not gonna happen. Did Kanye rap/produce on Yeezus like he did on Collage Dropout no...

Will Jay rap on his new album like he rapped on The Blueprint or Reasonable doubt, no.

That's how it is..
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        Autotune, flow, lyrics, voice...ect.

It's just not gonna happen. Did Kanye rap/produce on Yeezus like he did on Collage Dropout no...

Will Jay rap on his new album like he rapped on The Blueprint or Reasonable doubt, no.

That's how it is..
                        yea dude i know what you mean. but after hearing i aint nervous i still feel like he has the potential to do somethin with autotune like he used to. im probably wrong but im just being optimistic lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X