Ghoulish Pt. 2 - Riley Cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghoulish Pt. 2 - Riley Cooper

Wayne's got a new beef with NFL PLayer Riley Cooper after a racial slur was caught on tape.

Source: HNHH http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/chance-the-news.6679.html

"Lil Wayne has responded to NFL player Riley Cooper's racist rant.Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Riley Cooper was recently fined for a racist rant that was caught on camera at a Kenny Chesney concert. Cooper is seen angrily uttering a racial slur in the clip, after he was allegedly denied backstage access by a black security guard.
    Lil Wayne has commented on the situation via twitter, sending a diss Riley Cooper's way. The rapper responded with the message "Riley Cooper kan suk my ...."
    public scrutiny is not the only punishment Cooper is facing, who on top of being fined, has also left the Eagles, who have excused him from all team activities.
    "Right now, I think it's important for me to take some time to reflect on this situation," the receiver said in an official team statement. "The organization and my teammates have been extremely supportive, but I also realize that there are people who will have a tough time forgiving me for what I've done. The best thing for me, and for the team, is to step away for a period of time."
    The Eagles also provided a response to the incident. "Riley Cooper will be seeking counseling and we have excused him from all team activities," read the statement. "This is all new territory and we are going to evaluate this timetable every step of the way. He will meet with professionals provided by the Eagles during this period of time to better help him understand how his words have hurt so many, including his teammates."
    View the controversial footage, as well as Lil Wayne's tweet below."

Lil Wayne WEEZY F ✔ [MENTION=34658]liltunechi[/MENTION]
    Riley Cooper kan suk my ....
    6:03 PM - 31 Jul 2013

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

lol its was only a tweet

not like they needed to make an article

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
      lol its was only a tweet

not like they needed to make an article
      it's HNHH, they make an article whenever Jay brushes his teeth.
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

a whole thread on this OP

it was a short tweet which everyone probably tweeted

thrash it

Comment

saw thread title ghoulish part 2 and expected something a bit better than a 5 word tweet.

Comment

fuck riley cooper and anybody that love em

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              saw thread title ghoulish part 2 and expected something a bit better than a 5 word tweet.
              Word yo I thought wayne was going to murk someone

/thrashthread
              I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

WOAT thread of all time , i came here waiting for a threat and i see some riley guy i don't even know abusing black people and wayne making a 5 word tweet. I'm done.

Comment

Why did you make so exciting title and yet so disappointing news..

Comment

& It's Dumb Ppl On This Site Who Try To Justify Why White Ppl Can Use The N Word smh . . Like It's A Diverse Word

Clearly It's Not
                    [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] smh

Comment

I'm sorry guys....

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                        Wayne's got a new beef with NFL PLayer Riley Cooper
                        Beef ?

I don't think so

Comment

Working...
                        X