Lil Wayne Partners with Wize & Ope Watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Partners with Wize & Ope Watches

LIL WAYNE BECOMES MAJOR SHAREHOLDER IN PARISIAN ACCESSORY BRAND WIZE&OPE; CELEBRATES PARTNERSHIP WITH SPECIAL APPEARANCE AT WIZE&OPE FLAGSHIP STORE IN PARIS, FRANCEWAYNE TO BRING WIZE&OPE WATCHES TO NORTH AMERICA IN HIS FIRST EVER ACCESSORY BRAND PARTNERSHIP

PARIS, France, OCT 16. 2013, Grammy Award winning, multi-platinum selling recording artist and label owner, Lil Wayne, has officially announced the launch of his partnership with Parisian watch and accessory company, wize&ope. Lil Wayne celebrated the announcement by making an appearance at the wize&ope flagship concept store in Paris, France on October 15th, the evening before his sold-out arena show at the Palais Omnisports de Paris Bercy. This exciting announcement marks Lil Wayne’s first partnership with an international accessory brand.

"My personal style, as well as my everyday lifestyle, has always been about individuality and being open minded,” said Lil Wayne. “I was drawn to wize&ope because of their amazing design, fresh packaging and their support of individuality. I’m excited to bring wize&ope watches stateside and inspire their future collections."
    Last edited by Kuzz; 10-15-2013, 03:30 PM.

did they not hear his emmett till lyric lol.

Comment

Hope they don't drop him for something stupid like Mountain Dew.

Comment

instagrm vid, getting interviewed http://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws...e802d0_101.mp4

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

Originally posted by TunechiLionchess View Post
          Need some more detailed pics of the watches.

Comment

more mula coming in... he's only 31 wonder how rich he'll be when he's Jay's age.

Comment

Instagram http://instagram.com/p/ff_QoJQymN/
              Last edited by Boutha�na22; 10-15-2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Well fuck my G-Shocks

- - - Updated - - -

Wait... He's a major shareholder in the actual brand, not just the watches, right? Because the official site talks about him and the brand, not just watches.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

this shit is fuckin dope

Drake doing that shit with the Raptors

Wayne partnering up with them and Beats, Supras, doing Trukfit, etc.

Birdman and his shit like GTAVodka, etc.

Nicki and her cologne and the other shit she does

These niggas are cash cows son. It's crazy. It's not like they're some second-rate unknown rappers, they're superstars too. Insane income from that shit too.

Comment

The interviewer called the Hot Boys the Lost Boys

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      The interviewer called the Hot Boys the Lost Boys
                      Was just about to ask if he said "Lost" or "Hot" hahah
                      R.I.P DAD

Comment

g-shock > wize and ope

Comment

Working...
                        X