No announcement yet.

Mr Carter E.P available for preorder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mr Carter E.P available for preorder!

any new songs on it?
    Plenty to go around, now watch the money orbit

Comment

[quote=W.Fuckin'Baby]
      Originally posted by bliss47
      Originally posted by "W.Fuckin'Baby":zb4uqmbr
      And will they sell it in the shops ?

Should be, E.Ps are normally sold in shops, it's just like a mini album of sorts

Ok, thanks but do you know if they will sell it in europe ? ( Cause I live in Switzerland )[/quote:zb4uqmbr]

Not too sure, I mean it's likely here in England that HMV will sell it, and other big stores, but I dunno about Switzerland, sorry

Just download it, that's what I'mma do If not pre-order it online from the U.S

Comment

[quote=bliss47]
        Originally posted by W.Fuckin'Baby
        Originally posted by "W.Fuckin'Baby":219me2jw

Should be, E.Ps are normally sold in shops, it's just like a mini album of sorts

Ok, thanks but do you know if they will sell it in europe ? ( Cause I live in Switzerland )

Not too sure, I mean it's likely here in England that HMV will sell it, and other big stores, but I dunno about Switzerland, sorry

Just download it, that's what I'mma do If not pre-order it online from the U.S [/quote:219me2jw]

Yeah.. I'm going do it ! Maaan... They don't care about the country where I live :/

Comment

[quote=W.Fuckin'Baby][quote=bliss47]
          Originally posted by "W.Fuckin'Baby":9omzxz4w
          Originally posted by "W.Fuckin'Baby":9omzxz4w

Ok, thanks but do you know if they will sell it in europe ? ( Cause I live in Switzerland )

Just download it, that's what I'mma do If not pre-order it online from the U.S [/quote:9omzxz4w]

Yeah.. I'm going do it ! Maaan... They don't care about the country where I live :/[/quote:9omzxz4w]

I know what your saying you can't buy some good artists stuff over here either
          Can be annoying if you want the case and booklet and all that shit, you just have to order online from somewhere else. I'll let you know though if they sell Mr Carter in the UK and I'll give you a link so you can order it if the postage is cheap or whatever
          Weezy hasn't done a live show in Switzerland though has he?

Comment

[quote=bliss47][quote=W.Fuckin'Baby]
            Originally posted by "W.Fuckin'Baby":1sqeqgmj
            Originally posted by "W.Fuckin'Baby":1sqeqgmj

Just download it, that's what I'mma do If not pre-order it online from the U.S

Yeah.. I'm going do it ! Maaan... They don't care about the country where I live :/[/quote:1sqeqgmj]

I know what your saying you can't buy some good artists stuff over here either
            Can be annoying if you want the case and booklet and all that shit, you just have to order online from somewhere else. I'll let you know though if they sell Mr Carter in the UK and I'll give you a link so you can order it if the postage is cheap or whatever
            Weezy hasn't done a live show in Switzerland though has he? [/quote:1sqeqgmj]

Thank you man... I appreciate

No he never has done a show in Switzerland regrettably but I hope he will be enough popular to come by us !

Comment

No he never has done a show in Switzerland regrettably but I hope he will be enough popular to come by us !

Sorry man off topic, but awesome sig

Comment

it's going to only be at best buy.

Comment

Originally posted by brahmwatson
                  it's going to only be at best buy.

I know it says that but I've heard of albums and DVD's etc that have been said to be exclusive to somewhere but if Weezy wants to get his music out it will more than likely only be at best buy over there and in other places here in Europe etc...

I may be wrong but it doesn't seem likely it'll only be sold over there and nowhere around here

Comment

Originally posted by fpu4eva
                    extended play and long play is what they stand for I think?
                    That's it...

An extended play (EP) is a vinyl record, CD, or music download which contains more music than a single, but is too short to qualify as an LP. Usually, a CD single has around 10�28 minutes of music, an EP has up to 36 minutes, and an album generally has 30�80 minutes. Mini-LPs generally contain 20�30 minutes of music.[1] In the United Kingdom, the Official Chart Company defines a cut off between EP and album classification at 25 minutes length or four tracks (plus alternative versions of featured songs).

from wiki.
                    http://www.iamshanell.com
                    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nelmser

Sorry man off topic, but awesome sig

thank you

Comment

I rly hope this is all unreleased music. not just re-issued mixtape tracks

Comment

Format CD Release Date 11/23/2009 GenrePop LabelUNKNOWN

Tracks
                          1. GO DJ 2. FIREMAN 3. LOLLIPOP 4. A MILLI 5. HUSTLER MUSIK
                          is this the tracklist? cause its on the best buy homepage. but i dont think so. would be

Comment

Working...
                          X