Weezy Wednesdays Episode 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    weezy bumping into that chicks boob at 2:57 and she looks down like the fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

that painting Weezy has of himself at 3:36 is dope too
    lol.

Comment

Second best episode. I still think the first episode is the best

Comment

my heart skipped when they showed wayne recording moment

Comment

Studio session tho.. Wayne be talented AF !

Comment

I feel like IF they do release one this week it will definitely be exclusive. There has been no footage for Scoob to just use as filler. And the whole YM thing has died down. So hopefully it'll be some studio footage or something Nino Brown like. Just Wayne

Comment

This video was a bit better than the last few weeks. I wish they would have showed more of him recording with out the song playing over the video. I love seeing the actual thought process take place like in Nino Brown 2. It's inspiring.

Looking forward to this weeks episode...

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFTune View Post
                I feel like IF they do release one this week it will definitely be exclusive. There has been no footage for Scoob to just use as filler. And the whole YM thing has died down. So hopefully it'll be some studio footage or something Nino Brown like. Just Wayne
                inb4scoobsfucksupandforgetstouploaditsowehavetowaittillnextweekgoddamn

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                  This video was a bit better than the last few weeks. I wish they would have showed more of him recording with out the song playing over the video. I love seeing the actual thought process take place like in Nino Brown 2. It's inspiring.

Looking forward to this weeks episode...

I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                    inb4scoobsfucksupandforgetstouploaditsowehavetowaittillnextweekgoddamn
                    tbh he never forgot uploading, the one week without was probably because of the interviews.

Comment

anyone else think that wasn't wayne recording moment, that was just him doing it in the studio for the video? like just an in studio performance? i don't think that was the actual recording process.

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
                        anyone else think that wasn't wayne recording moment, that was just him doing it in the studio for the video? like just an in studio performance? i don't think that was the actual recording process.

i'm sure that this is what happened...although that mistake he made and him re-recording it >>>>>

Comment

shit, the last episode really made me hyped for the next one
                          but tbh, what else should be in the next episode except some exclusive shit? nothing happened this week

Comment

Working...
                          X