• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Baby Mamma Drama!!!!

Originally posted by hoptoit
    Originally posted by cutieonduty32
    Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
    According to nivea although there relationship is shakey they are still together and not over.
    yeah right, that's what she said

ask Wayne and he'll tell u a different story lol
    Well she has no reason to lie and i'm guessing she would know.
    She does have a reason to lie, she doesn't want to look like a fool, she broke up her marriage to the dream, by still having thoughts about Wayne, she did that crazy interview on rolling out, then she made that birthday song last year about Wayne. She was giving interviews to a radio station about her and wayne. Then Wayne got Lauren pregnant when he was suppose to be her man. Nivea is trying to save face for being part of all this baby mama drama going on. He was with Shanell on her birthday, this past weekend, and i think that their relationship is more than professional, I've seen pics of them hugged up. And Toya did a interview with BET recently, and she mentioned that Wayne is no longer with Nivea anymore eventhough she is having his baby, and that the baby mamas are trying to get along for the sake of the children.
    http://freddyo.com/2009/11/16/nivea-still-holding-that-baby-in-tight/

Comment

According to nivea although there relationship is shakey they are still together and not over.

She does have a reason to lie, she doesn't want to look like a fool, she broke up her marriage to the dream, by still having thoughts about Wayne, she did that crazy interview on rolling out, then she made that birthday song last year about Wayne. She was giving interviews to a radio station about her and wayne. Then Wayne got Lauren pregnant when he was suppose to be her man. Nivea is trying to save face for being part of all this baby mama drama going on. He was with Shanell on her birthday, this past weekend, and i think that their relationship is more than professional, I've seen pics of them hugged up. And Toya did a interview with BET recently, and she mentioned that Wayne is no longer with Nivea anymore eventhough she is having his baby, and that the baby mamas are trying to get along for the sake of the children.
      via @mackmaine
      "Weezy would like 2 thank every 1 who tuned In last nite on ustream n every 1 who downloaded da #noceilings!!!"
      "He also wanted me to let da beautiful ladies he's tired of being single!!! LUV!!!"
      http://twitter.com/mackmaine/status/5343260901

Just like he's song said he's "single" lol

Comment

[quote=EastsideBoi89]
        Originally posted by "cutieonduty32":239j72pw

via @mackmaine
        "Weezy would like 2 thank every 1 who tuned In last nite on ustream n every 1 who downloaded da #noceilings!!!"
        "He also wanted me to let da beautiful ladies he's tired of being single!!! LUV!!!"
        http://twitter.com/mackmaine/status/5343260901

Just like he's song said he's "single" lol[/quote:239j72pw]OH I THOUGHT SHANNELL WAS THE NEW LADY IN HIS LIFE LOL.WAYNEIS OFF THE CHAIN.

Comment

I think they are dating (Wayne and Shanell), but they are trying to keep it on the low, because he is her boss, also some time ago, Mack was talking to Shanell on twitter, and called her "sister/sister in law". Also Nivea at one time called out Shanell on her myspace and twitter for dating Wayne. So I think they are trying to keep this relationship private and the rest of YM is doing it to.
          time out in time

Comment

Working...
          X