Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne suing Birdman for $51 million dollars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne suing Birdman for $51 million dollars.

lil wayne has made good on his promise to go after cash money ... Because he's filed a lawsuit asking a judge to end his contract with birdman's label.

according to the lawsuit, obtained by tmz, wayne says birdman and company violated the deal by withholding tens of millions of dollars cash money owes him for his long-delayed album, "tha carterv."

wayne claims because cash money is refusing to pay, he's entitled to walk.

but lil wayne wants more than just a declaration of freedom. He's suing for $51 million.

and wayne wants the judge to declare he's the joint copyright owner of all young money recordings ... Which includes drake, nicki minaj and several others.

sources connected to wayne tell tmz ... If birdman antes up then he can release "tha carter v," but only if wayne gets paid. Wayne says he was supposed to get an $8 million advance when he began recording in december, 2013 and another 2m when he completed the album a year later, but so far he's gotten nothing.

read more: Lil Wayne Sues Birdman's Cash Money -- I Want Out! | TMZ.com

Can't wait till its all done, can't wait till Wayne is free from CM, got his music and his artists.

Is there any possible way he doesn't win this? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
      Can't wait till its all done, can't wait till Wayne is free from CM, got his music and his artists.
      could take years brah

Comment

If & WHEN he does win this .. I don't think it will take long... I think we get the Carter V QUICK. Like really quick. I don't think it's waynes last album either. No way, he's hungry again you can really tell he still loves the music. He been held back for the last 4 years by CM.. I BET ANYONE he drops Carter V & Carter VI THIS YEAR. Like Carter V in March, Carter IV in November. It's Waynes year I just feel it..

If he dropped two albums & a couple mixtapes along with some features this year.. It's gon feel like 08-09 again.... LEGGGOOO!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        could take years brah
        No way... This will be quick. Guaranteed. Wayne isn't going to sit back for years. He's rich as fuck. His lawyers will make this quick.

Comment

Everyone thought it was $8 mill but it's really $51 mill

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            Everyone thought it was $8 mill but it's really $51 mill
            8M part was his Advance

Comment

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
              If & WHEN he does win this .. I don't think it will take long... I think we get the Carter V QUICK. Like really quick. I don't think it's waynes last album either. No way, he's hungry again you can really tell he still loves the music. He been held back for the last 4 years by CM.. I BET ANYONE he drops Carter V & Carter VI THIS YEAR. Like Carter V in March, Carter IV in November. It's Waynes year I just feel it..

If he dropped two albums & a couple mixtapes along with some features this year.. It's gon feel like 08-09 again.... LEGGGOOO!

- - - Updated - - -

No way... This will be quick. Guaranteed. Wayne isn't going to sit back for years. He's rich as fuck. His lawyers will make this quick.
              LOL. Its going to be the furthest thing from quick dumb fuk. It might take 6 months for the first day of court.

And I bet Birdman doesnt have the cash on hand to just pay up 10 million, which is probably half the problem

Comment

Dang thats alot

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

that number looks more correct than tha 8 mil lol. proud of Wayne & his people for doing this.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by DatWeezy View Post
                  Is there any possible way he doesn't win this? lol.
                  hell no. everything that Wayne is attempting to get is tha fruit of his labor.
                  tha musik is his. YM, he started it and he scouted tha talent.

Comment

:') I'm so proud.

Comment

lol fuck oh well..
                      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Damn... See what happens with this.

Comment

Working...
                        X