Wayne Disses Young Thug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
    I don't event know what to say tbh. I like Wayne also like some of Thugs songs, but Thug calling his album C6 and all his fans bashing Wayne and talking like Thug already better than Wayne and making fun of Weezy makes me mad sometimes. However i think it would be nothing but love between Wayne and Thug, but there is guy named Birdman..

only see this on KTT

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      maybe he wants people to hear thugs shit because his so confident about C5
      nah, i just think wayne doesnt give a fuck and was prolly pissed..who knows, anything even some small shit can spark wayne to get mad lol

and yea i think thugs album will flop, he doesnt have huge fanbase, he will have 50k sales first week in best case scenario..

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
        Cause people like me heavily fuck with both of them.
        I like Thugs music. But that doesnt take away the fact thats hes a fucking clown. Acting gay 24/7, hes wierd as fuck. Posing naked on his album cover. He def lowkey gay. Like how can you call ur debut album Carter6 when Wayne aint even fucking with you. He do and say so many retarded shit.

Wayne just speaking the truth here

Comment

only see this on KTT

naw twitter too a lot of wayne time is up he has no buzz, thug got him outtta here , he aint gettin no shows so he in the clubs stupid shit like that

- - - Updated - - -

they both weirdos tho lets not forget that

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            nah, i just think wayne doesnt give a fuck and was prolly pissed..who knows, anything even some small shit can spark wayne to get mad lol

and yea i think thugs album will flop, he doesnt have huge fanbase, he will have 50k sales first week in best case scenario..
            he has a small fan-base but they are an extremely loyal group at that.

lets just hope thug flops and we never hear of him again.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Took wayne long enough

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              watch young thugs album flop
              I don't think it's gonna be an album

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
                Cause people like me heavily fuck with both of them.
                Dawg, you're something else. Sometimes you post smart shit & then there's the times you post dumb gay shit like this which therefore makes your smart shit seem irrelevant.

What I'm trying to say is you can be one of the most cool members on here by what you contribute & bring to the table, but then there's those times when you're just straight up annoying.

Comment

he has a small fan-base but they are an extremely loyal group at that.

lets just hope thug flops and we never hear of him again.
                  yeah maybe, still his fanbase is not bigger than 50k-100k people..and most of them aint gonna buy album in first week..
                  most people who listen to thug will just download the album for free rather than giving money for it, cuz he's been in the game for what? 1-2 years?
                  only small amount of people will give money for someone who just started at this shit..

he will flop, but he wont go anywhere imo

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                    Thug will NEVER make a song better than any Weezy track
                    fixed

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                        yeah maybe, still his fanbase is not bigger than 50k-100k people..and most of them aint gonna buy album in first week..
                        most people who listen to thug will just download the album for free rather than giving money for it, cuz he's been in the game for what? 1-2 years?
                        only small amount of people will give money for someone who just started at this shit..

he will flop, but he wont go anywhere imo

good point i guess we just got to wait and see

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Good .
                          I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X