No announcement yet.

DJ Khaled - How Many Times (feat. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & Big Sean) SNIPPET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this song & the video was a jump off I like.

Comment

Wayne's verse was his weakest in a while. Damn. Song was forgettable.

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
        This was probably the first time I've ever agreed with you

Comment

Are you saying it's a bad verse? Kuz it's actually good. This verse is better than Commas. Shit... Smuckers too.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
            Are you saying it's a bad verse? Kuz it's actually good. This verse is better than Commas. Shit... Smuckers too.
            youre krazy for even comparing this to smuckers...

Comment

smuckers was pretty dope imo

Comment

Originally posted by Az_Si View Post
                youre krazy for even comparing this to smuckers...
                It ain't that dope. The lil back and forth was wack and took away from what could've been a full Wayne verse. And Wayne ain't even take full advantage of the few bars he got.

I'm not even saying his verse was wack. I liked it for what it was. But compared to something with an actual structure, topic, and overall vibe, it comes up short. And then it's a real verse at that. Like... Niggaz may not have a private car to send out and shit, but niggaz can definitely relate to the rest of th verse.

Anyway, once again, Wayne was the only nigga on topic in this song.

Comment

It ain't that dope. The lil back and forth was wack and took away from what could've been a full Wayne verse. And Wayne ain't even take full advantage of the few bars he got.

I'm not even saying his verse was wack. I liked it for what it was. But compared to something with an actual structure, topic, and overall vibe, it comes up short. And then it's a real verse at that. Like... Niggaz may not have a private car to send out and shit, but niggaz can definitely relate to the rest of th verse.

Anyway, once again, Wayne was the only nigga on topic in this song.
                  Yeah but everyone on here just wants to hear Wayne by himself. I thought his verse of smuckers was dope cause he just dropped by and left his mark with a couple of really dope lines. His verse was so much better than Tyler's, although kanye murdered the entire record with his verse

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                    Yeah but everyone on here just wants to hear Wayne by himself. I thought his verse of smuckers was dope cause he just dropped by and left his mark with a couple of really dope lines. His verse was so much better than Tyler's, although kanye murdered the entire record with his verse
                    well Kanye even rewrote his verse cause he felt that Tyler and Wayne killed him and Tyler said that Wayne killed both of them. regardless of who killed who Smuckers is way harder than this. this verse is nothing special in 2k12 errbody woulda said how wayne fell off for such things plus its short for what it is

Comment

well Kanye even rewrote his verse cause he felt that Tyler and Wayne killed him and Tyler said that Wayne killed both of them. regardless of who killed who Smuckers is way harder than this. this verse is nothing special in 2k12 errbody woulda said how wayne fell off for such things plus its short for what it is
                      pretty much

Comment

song was good man , but breezy is doing the same thing all the time lately , he should level up his game a lil bit , not that he's bad or something , but it's the same thing all the time. Why not recycle things...?Tyga falls in the same trap sometimes..
                        as for weezy , verse was nice , but i think it's forgetable
                        sean murked it though

Comment

In '12 niggaz was on the hate bandwagon hard asab tho. Errthang he did back then wasn't wack and this certainly isn't a verse that would enforce such an opinion.

Comment

Working...
                          X