No announcement yet.

French Montana talks Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber, Tha Carter 5 & I Aint Gonna Lie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

french killed rick ross nobody song, so french can do pretty good hooks and shit if he wants to, and he will come thru on waynes album..and yall might hate JB but he has hit records and he can sing, so he can do something nice as well..

it might go as mainstream single tbvh.. if it's about girls or shit like that, and there's no cussing in it, it might get lot of radio play..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      french killed rick ross nobody song, so french can do pretty good hooks and shit if he wants to, and he will come thru on waynes album..and yall might hate JB but he has hit records and he can sing, so he can do something nice as well..

it might go as mainstream single tbvh.. if it's about girls or shit like that, and there's no cussing in it, it might get lot of radio play..
      God I fucking hope that Wayne doesnt need JB to make a smash hit. Not saying Justin isnt talented but people would hate on Tune sooooo much if he had Bieber on a radio single.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
        God I fucking hope that Wayne doesnt need JB to make a smash hit. Not saying Justin isnt talented but people would hate on Tune sooooo much if he had Bieber on a radio single.
        I agree bro, don't get me wrong, I dislike that Bieber is on CV, but I kinda get why Wayne did that..

I think bigger hit could be that song with Mikky Ekko or with Justin Timberlake..
        But we know Wayne management, and I know that they feel Bieber is so powerful that he can make instant radio hit, cuz it will connect to younger audience and Wayne audience is getting older and older, and we know who buys albums, it's young kids and not older folks..
        I'm not saying that Wayne doesn't have young audience, he has a lot of them, but the audience I'm talking about is those crazy young fan girls, those girls that made How To Love multi platinum and brought Wayne tons of sales and new "fans".

That's their goal with JB.

Comment

I agree bro, don't get me wrong, I dislike that Bieber is on CV, but I kinda get why Wayne did that..

I think bigger hit could be that song with Mikky Ekko or with Justin Timberlake..
          But we know Wayne management, and I know that they feel Bieber is so powerful that he can make instant radio hit, cuz it will connect to younger audience and Wayne audience is getting older and older, and we know who buys albums, it's young kids and not older folks..
          I'm not saying that Wayne doesn't have young audience, he has a lot of them, but the audience I'm talking about is those crazy young fan girls, those girls that made How To Love multi platinum and brought Wayne tons of sales and new "fans".

That's their goal with JB.
          And that is what I believe will be the downfall of Lil Wayne.... Attempting to capture a new audience when youve had one that has been riding with you through thick and thin for almost 2 decades.

Comment

French part aint gonna end up on the final version

Watch how it's gonna be wayne and bieber

Why pick on somebody helpless
            If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

And that is what I believe will be the downfall of Lil Wayne.... Attempting to capture a new audience when youve had one that has been riding with you through thick and thin for almost 2 decades.
              Hmm, idk if I can agree with you on that because that audience that sticked with Wayne through thick and thin will still stay with him bro, they or I can say us won't abandon him or something like that.. Wayne is all about money bro, and reaching to younger audience once in a while is not a bad move, it can bring him lots of cash.. and it's not like Wayne will make whole album for younger audience, but probably 1-2 songs, and that's enough..
              Still, I'd rather have some other features instead of JB, but Wayne wants money and Nas ain't gonna bring him money, JB will..

Comment

Hmm, idk if I can agree with you on that because that audience that sticked with Wayne through thick and thin will still stay with him bro, they or I can say us won't abandon him or something like that.. Wayne is all about money bro, and reaching to younger audience once in a while is not a bad move, it can bring him lots of cash.. and it's not like Wayne will make whole album for younger audience, but probably 1-2 songs, and that's enough..
                Still, I'd rather have some other features instead of JB, but Wayne wants money and Nas ain't gonna bring him money, JB will..
                & im saying I will abandon his ass if he becomes that bad of a sell out. I understand Tune likes to make money.... Wayne on a JB song to make money, understandable. JUSTIN BIEBER on a CARTER album is very very BAD not understandable at all.

Comment

I like Tunechi's verse on IAGL. It could've been better.

Comment

C5 is never dropping

Comment

& im saying I will abandon his ass if he becomes that bad of a sell out. I understand Tune likes to make money.... Wayne on a JB song to make money, understandable. JUSTIN BIEBER on a CARTER album is very very BAD not understandable at all.
                      You'll stop being a Wayne fan since he has a JB feature?

Wow.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Dude.. Wayne has done features with JB already. Who cares if Beiber is on his record? Every artist needs to grow and expand. I doubt very much Wayne can get the kind of exposure he'd get with a JB feature by himself. Didn't you see when the trackl list came out? Bieber fans went crazy.

If every artist just kept their core fans and didn't try to crossover, they'd be sage francis or aesop Rock. They'd sell 12k copies of their record and perform to 500 people a night.

Wayne never sold out. You can't sell out when you are lil Wayne, he was never underground to begin with. He's a hip hop artist but he's a pop star. Since lollipop. I mean he's done features with absolutely everybody. If you're hoping for some artistic integrity, you're looking in the wrong place. Not saying Wayne has no integrity, but he can rap with whoever he wants. If it gets him exposure, and the track is hot, why would you be against it?

Comment

nearly every big rapper has done songs with big singers
                          em, jay, kanye...
                          also c5 wont come out anytime soon so why do you even care?
                          i could imagine wayne rerecording all the songs before even releasing c5

Comment

Working...
                          X