Lil Wayne - Cops Descend on Miami Beach House to Seize Property [TMZ]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne - Cops Descend on Miami Beach House to Seize Property [TMZ]

Miami Beach police are at Lil Wayne's Miami Beach mansion right now, seizing property to satisfy a judgment against the rapper involving private jets.

We're told when deputies arrived Wayne's security refused to let them in. The cops explained they were there to seize certain assets inside the house because Wayne had not paid a $2 million judgment to Signature Group, a jet leasing company. Wayne also owes the company $200k in lawyer's fees. The judgment came down in September.

We obtained the court order, which allows Miami Dade County Sheriff's deputies to break the locks of the house and doors if necessary to gain entry and confiscate seizable assets.

Wayne is in L.A. He went to Ace of Diamonds strip club Monday night.
    #DreamChasers

fuck

Comment

Comment

lol this what happens when u don't pay ppl wayne smh

Comment

fuck i thought a judge denied this. so takin his shit they think would make him pay faster
          Last edited by Im Raw Dawg; 11-03-2015, 08:02 PM.

Comment

" just do what I say and no body die "

Comment

so a real estate agent took pics inside his shit? shit wild

Comment

Smh. Fucked up man.

Comment

Man I Hope His Taxes Are Paid . . .

Comment

I know it can't all be blamed on his management. But fucking hell. It's becoming absurd. Just get a proper accountant ffs.

Comment

someone in there better try and get his iPod to leak unreleased songs and maybe carter 5 if it on there

Comment

Of course wayne has the money to pay , a man in waynes position doestn have this happen to him, the elite are doing this to him cause waynr dont want to do the rituals

Comment

Working...
                        X