Wayne Getting Sued, Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Getting Sued, Again

Albeit, for a stupid ass reason this time.

That hot woman on Lil Wayne's Trukfit clothing gear is accusing the rapper of snatching her image ... because she NEVER agreed to work with his company, and thinks he represents "misogyny."

Shanise Taylor is suing Weezy, and in the docs -- obtained by TMZ -- she admits posing for a 2011 photo session. She says she's not a professional model, and when the photog sent her the shots she figured that was the end of that.

Then this year, she saw one of the pics pop up on a shirt made by Trukfit, a Weezy clothing line. In her suit, she even says Weezy's team doctored the photo to make it look like she wasn't wearing underwear.

Taylor says she never signed off on the shirts using her bod -- and, furthermore, she never would want her image "on apparel associated with misogyny and violence."

Taylor retained the Mase Lara law firm in Miami to take on Weezy. She claims she's been humiliated, and wants the shirts to disappear, plus an unspecified amount of damages for her troubles.

A rep for Lil Wayne had no comment.
    Lil Wayne Sued: Where Are My Panties? T-Shirt Model is Pissed | TMZ.com

mannn i dont care about wayne's financial situation anymore he's getting sued so many times makes a nigga stress out, fuck his management team

Comment

Originally posted by weezaye View Post
      you just have to laugh now lol.

Comment

yea im convinced they riding a wave now

Comment

even trukfit are unprofessional. how are they just going to put a picture they found online of a girl on their shirts?

Comment

I swear either these people are really that dumb or birdman is trying to get everyone to sue wayne

Comment

lol if wayne loses this lawsuit, then he gotta fire his lawyers for sure..

i mean this girl agreed to do photo session in 2011, and pics were not for her, she did photo session and got money from it, company that does these photo session can do whatever they want with pictures, because they took them, and payed for them, they probably sold them to Trukfit and Trukfit used them for their tshirt design.. how else could they get that picture lol..

this girl is just lookin for quick cash, but she gonna end up paying for lawsuit expenses lol

Comment

id fuck that girl on the tee

Comment

Why is Lil Wayne getting sued and not the Trukfit designer ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    Why is Lil Wayne getting sued and not the Trukfit designer ?
                    trukfit is his and they want money. wayne the star

Comment

wayne won't care, he too busy recording nc2

Comment

I blame tez

Comment

Working...
                        X