G-Eazy Talks About Meeting Lil Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Eazy Talks About Meeting Lil Wayne

G-Eazy Talks To Us About Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Whisky & His New Album | Interview - Hit The Floor

When meeting people you idolise, you love that they�re true to their image and it�s not an act. Who�s been the most satisfying to meet because of this?
    Lil Wayne! The thing about Lil Wayne is that he�s kind of like an enigma, I mean he�s so much larger than life. I�ve toured with him multiple times and never met him, he�s such an enigma he�s like theWizard of Oz. He�s very shut off from the outside world, he�s not very social and he doesn�t talk to people, so when I finally met him it was the craziest experience because he�s so cool and has so much energy!

g-eazy ft wayne coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      g-eazy ft wayne coming soon
      it would be a good song

Comment

Cortez Bryant manages him so I'm surprised we haven't already got a song from them both

Comment

Originally posted by Steveee View Post
          When meeting people you idolise, you love that they’re true to their image and it’s not an act. Who’s been the most satisfying to meet because of this?
          Lil Wayne! The thing about Lil Wayne is that he’s kind of like an enigma, I mean he’s so much larger than life. I’ve toured with him multiple times and never met him, he’s such an enigma he’s like theWizard of Oz. He’s very shut off from the outside world, he’s not very social and he doesn’t talk to people, so when I finally met him it was the craziest experience because he’s so cool and has so much energy!
          Good find!

Comment

Wouldn't mind this Collab.

Comment

I like tuh doesn't count as a collabo?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                I like tuh doesn't count as a collabo?
                I guess it does, I Like Tuh was original G-Eazy's song, then it was given to ILM. On the remix Wayne recorded a verse and a G-Eazy verse from the original was added (afaik).

Comment

Ewwwww.......

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

yet he called Wayne fake on twitter before he "made it".

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                      yet he called Wayne fake on twitter before he "made it".
                      Lmao that is hilarious. Well, he found out that he was real

Comment

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                        I guess it does, I Like Tuh was original G-Eazy's song, then it was given to ILM. On the remix Wayne recorded a verse and a G-Eazy verse from the original was added (afaik).
                        I thought it was always a dj carnage song?

Comment

Working...
                        X