No announcement yet.

Lil wayne sued for 'birdman-like' bad conduct [tmz]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fking Wayne, i don't think Tez or Mack that stupid to be in this position and just let Wayne sink, it might be true that Wayne doesn't have the money srsly, but he got 2 homes or 3 ? (LA/Miami/N.O). Fucking sell one and pay, his own lawyers WTF!

Comment

He'll learn if he gets put back in jail. No sympathy for the guy honestly. That's just bad business. No one wants to perpetuate that reputation; especially one resembling that of Birdman's. That guy doesn't even make sure his own mother's fed, n'yucca. She gotta pay him to talk to him. Assholes. Guess it's hereditary. But not by blood. Damn, Wayne. You know better.

Comment

Bet them diamond teeth and tattoo money would come in handy now.

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
          He'll learn if he gets put back in jail. No sympathy for the guy honestly. That's just bad business. No one wants to perpetuate that reputation; especially one resembling that of Birdman's. That guy doesn't even make sure his own mother's fed, n'yucca. She gotta pay him to talk to him. Assholes. Guess it's hereditary. But not by blood. Damn, Wayne. You know better.
          nigga stfu! How tf you know if his mother eating or not? Do you live with her ? Are you her banker ? Nigga you a fan from a distance YOU DONT KNOW SHIT!!! his mother lives in n.o. in a subdivision neighborhood called "EAST OVER" the same neighborhood he lived in when they lived here clown. stop counting another person pocket's jackass

- - - Updated - - -

He's going on tour start of 2016! I'm sure he'll get all these damn lawsuit's taken care of then. Shit is annoying to see every other day though.

Also i feel tez is dirty. Dude fucks up everything so I can see him slacking here and Mack is a "yes man" smfh

Comment

2 things to know from this thread.

1. just because you get sued everyday, doesn't mean your broke. plenty of businesses, and business people get sued everyday, but that doesn't mean they are, "broke."

2. Wayne will never leave Cash Money, "legally".

Sometime in 2016 Wayne will probably reach a deal with Birdshit to release C5 somehow. (hopefully)

Comment

Originally posted by fuckmaddenchamp View Post
              nigga stfu! How tf you know if his mother eating or not? Do you live with her ? Are you her banker ? Nigga you a fan from a distance YOU DONT KNOW SHIT!!! his mother lives in n.o. in a subdivision neighborhood called "EAST OVER" the same neighborhood he lived in when they lived here clown. stop counting another person pocket's jackass

- - - Updated - - -

He's going on tour start of 2016! I'm sure he'll get all these damn lawsuit's taken care of then. Shit is annoying to see every other day though.

Also i feel tez is dirty. Dude fucks up everything so I can see him slacking here and Mack is a "yes man" smfh
              Birdman, bro. Not Wayne. Smfh.

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                He got no money unfortunately. Hope he gets back on his feet after the lawsuit, he's losing even more money by tryna sue Birdman
                Well he's about to go on tour, so I'm sure he's gone money wise

Comment

this is getting very sad

Comment

so he dropped the lawsuit but the reason is unknown

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                      so he dropped the lawsuit but the reason is unknown
                      Probably paid him

Comment

Poor Wayne he was having a bad year when the swat invaded his house

Comment

Working...
                        X