Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIL WAYNE Out Of Control ... SIZZURP RELAPSE

Lil Wayne Out Of Control ... Sizzurp Relapse | TMZ.com

Lil Wayne is back on lean -- despite his close brush with death nearly three years ago -- and it's so bad he's bringing the stuff everywhere he goes.

Sources close to Weezy tell us he started sippin' the sizzurp a few months ago and hasn't even been hiding it by flashing his double cup. He's rarely been photographed without one in recent weeks ... even last week in Dubai where there's zero tolerance for the stuff.

We're told Wayne's not worried about his health -- it's never been back to 100 since he OD'd on lean and suffered several seizures, and as our source puts it, Wayne gives "zero f***s."
    #DreamChasers

Holding a 'double cup' doesnt really mean he's back on cough syrup.

He could put anything on there.....just a look.
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Complete non story clickbait

Comment

tmz have seen some pictures of wayne holding a double cup so they thought they would make up a completely false story about how he is on lean 100% and he doesn't care anymore

Comment

Although this story is bullshit, you guys are stupid if you dont think wayne is sipping again.

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
            Although this story is bullshit, you guys are stupid if you dont think wayne is sipping again.
            this lmaooo, some of you guys still like retards ''but but but you don't know whats in it'' lmaoo just look at Wayne for answer

Comment

Just like Future admitted last week that the syrup is just for his image and he ain't really sipping, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same with Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                Just like Future admitted last week that the syrup is just for his image and he ain't really sipping, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same with Lil Wayne
                You believe that? Did you also believe Wayne when he told Katie Couric he didn't know there was Codeine in his pain pills?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

lol tmz only just noticed wayne has been going everywhere with his double cups

Comment

TMZ

- - - Updated - - -

In that picture with hood u can see inside the double cup deff syrup

Comment

Am i the only one who doesnt care?

Comment

weezy only really cares about his family so what do you think cita and reginae are telling him.

Comment

Working...
                        X