Mixed/Mastered version of Lil Wayne's 'Amen (Cry Out)' song out on Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
    I'll ask him, forgot about that one lol. but i was talking to him and asked him why wayne doesn't spit on beats from the C3 era, them OG beats, and he said that wayne rejects them and doesn't do them anymore, he sends them to wayne all the time, but it never gets done...., and we aren't getting any unreleased wayne music, just in case wayne wants to use it for something else.
    Smfh if wayne is actually rejecting those kind of beats, unless that is the "creativity restriction" he is talking about and birdman won't let him....but if he's doing those of his own will he's an idiot tbh

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
      I'll ask him, forgot about that one lol. but i was talking to him and asked him why wayne doesn't spit on beats from the C3 era, them OG beats, and he said that wayne rejects them and doesn't do them anymore, he sends them to wayne all the time, but it never gets done...., and we aren't getting any unreleased wayne music, just in case wayne wants to use it for something else.
      Thanks! And wow disappointing he rejects those types of beats. That's when he's at his best...
      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Legendary song

Comment

Working...
        X