Lil Wayne has been hit with a $900,000 tax lien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne has been hit with a $900,000 tax lien

theJasmineBRAND.com exclusively reports, Lil Wayne has been hit again by Uncle Sam with a brand new tax lien for nearly 900k in unpaid taxes, which adds onto his already 12 million + debt to the IRS.

The rapper � real name Dwayne Michael Carter � was hit with the Federal Tax Lien by the IRS on February 1st in Florida.

The Department of the Treasury accuses Wayne of failing to pay a total of $868,079.89 in taxes for the year 2014.

The lien wouldn�t be huge financial setback for Wayne � worth an estimated $150 million � if he hadn�t already been hit with tax liens by the IRS for a total of 12.1 million dollars they say he owes them.

Back in 2014, Wayne was hit with a federal tax lien for failing pay $5,843,952 for 2011 and $6,311,132 for 2012 for a total of over 12.1 million dollars in debt to the IRS.

The Federal Government also filed docs in Florida months after the 12 million lien explaining Wayne had only paid $175,719 amount owed for 201 and still owed 11,979,365.48. They also said they would be coming after his assets and property if the 11,979,365.48 wasn�t paid.

The grand total for Wayne�s entire tax debt to the IRS comes out to $12,847,445.37

Read more: (EXCLUSIVE) Lil Wayne Hit With 900k Tax Lien, Brings Tax Debt to Massive 12.8 Million - theJasmineBRAND :: theJasmineBRAND

Isn't tax taken out of your account automatically in US??

Wayne about to go to jail soon if he doesn't get his shit togheter

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Lil Wayne should just file for bankruptcy like 50 Cent did

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        Isn't tax taken out of your account automatically in US??
        only when you work for someone

not when you work for yourself

Comment

Wayne owes almost Thirteen Million Dollars in tax? What sort of mentally retarded accountants does this man employ?

Comment

Lmaaaooo I was expecting "Lil Wayne has been hit with a bus" or some shit like that

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              Lmaaaooo I was expecting "Lil Wayne has been hit with a bus" or some shit like that

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                Wayne owes almost Thirteen Million Dollars in tax? What sort of mentally retarded accountants does this man employ?

Comment

I'm sure he will pay when he gets his $51 mill from baby

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    I'm sure he will pay when he gets his $51 mill from baby

Comment

and the L's struggle continues through 2016..
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

lol why don't rich people pay their taxes like everyone else does..

Comment

Working...
                        X