Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
        This is actually dope.

Comment

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
          i don't like it ah :s
          How

Comment

Zayn think he slick. Nigga did this to get on Urban radios, shit didn't even have a proper release. Came in the middle of a Thursday, then released his actual single that Friday. And then didn't put this up on Spotify or YouTube until after his other single. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
              Zayn think he slick. Nigga did this to get on Urban radios, shit didn't even have a proper release. Came in the middle of a Thursday, then released his actual single that Friday. And then didn't put this up on Spotify or YouTube until after his other single. Smh
              Meaning what though ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                Meaning what though ?
                Meaning the song wasn't really meant for much other than to get the Wayne fans to check him out. A lot of Zayn fans have at least heard a Wayne song I haven't even bothered listening to a Zayn song until now.

Comment

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
                  Meaning the song wasn't really meant for much other than to get the Wayne fans to check him out. A lot of Zayn fans have at least heard a Wayne song I haven't even bothered listening to a Zayn song until now.
                  lol come on brah

zayn way more relevant than wayne in 2016 and thats just me not being biased

i don't care for him or his music but when you see his fanbase its crazy

this collabo helped wayne more than it helped zayn i think

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                    This is actually dope.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      lol come on brah

zayn way more relevant than wayne in 2016 and thats just me not being biased

i don't care for him or his music but when you see his fanbase its crazy

this collabo helped wayne more than it helped zayn i think
                      This collab didn't help Wayne at all. And Zayn was all hype, check how his second single is doing on the charts. Watch how much he sells, there are tons of people that don't know who he is. Only reason it seems different because his fanbase is very active on Twitter. Nobody listened to this remix...

Comment

Working...
                      X