Wayne's Reality Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne's Reality Show

Before everyone comes at me saying this site isnt credible.. go back at older wayne posts and you will see that they are. They have an insider and previously were first to report about baby and wayne, waynes financial woes, leaking the sextape, etc. Check out what they have to say about wayne now

Who?s Jacky Talking About? ? February 22, 2016

Today�s blind item doesn�t seem to be repp�in his Cash Money roots. Know why? Word from the streets reveal this lil emcee has money concerns on his mind, facing hard financial times. We�re told that�s why dude is scrambling to secure his spot in reality TV. Don�t believe me? Just ask Christina Milian.
    �He�s trying to do what Puffy did with Bad Boy, pitchin� his version of Making The Band.� � Industry Insider
    According to our source � because our blind item believed the television networks would be bidding high for his reality show � when they really passed on his pitch � rather than being one of them Hot Boyz, this blind item is a Disappointed Boy.
    The drop:
    �He�s now depressed because he thought he was going to get a healthy budget for his reality show.�
    Now, can you guess the rapper I�m talking about?

They are not credible. There a sub par mediatakeout, which is saying something because mediatakeout is horrible. Look at the other b.s. stories they posted:

Nicki Minaj Preggers For Lil Wayne?

Lil Wayne & Derrick Rose’s Baby Mommas’ Lesbian Hook-Up Exposed!

Lil Wayne Dumps Christina Milian After Lesbian Rumors

Getting a few stories right doesn't make you credible. It means your lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by cmotany View Post
      That alone proves how little they know about anything to do with Wayne lmao

Comment

blind item its so obvious that pic is wayne.ok so it means he not doing it. whats the problem? wayne dont need this so its good they passed and see people in here said it would probably be showcasing his artist.that guy did leak wayne sextape and he also said christina shop wasnt doin well so it shutdown and she said it was a temporary shop lol. just rap man leave that extra shit alone. waynes advisers are horrible

op only post negative shit bout wayne and thats so wack.

just sell multiple cribs and stop flying private and get rid of security if he need bread
        Last edited by Im Raw Dawg; 02-22-2016, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Not credible

Comment

Originally posted by cmotany View Post
            They are not credible. There a sub par mediatakeout, which is saying something because mediatakeout is horrible. Look at the other b.s. stories they posted:

Nicki Minaj Preggers For Lil Wayne?

Lil Wayne & Derrick Rose’s Baby Mommas’ Lesbian Hook-Up Exposed!

Getting a few stories right doesn't make you credible. It means your lucky.
            /thread

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
              The closest thing to a "reality show" we'll ever get (if we get it) is when olly said when he met Wayne he had an abc crew following and recording him. But then again that was awhile back and with the whole lawsuit thing that might be scrapped

You reckon its scrapped [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION]

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                You reckon its scrapped [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION]
                I have no idea bro, its over 2 years ago. Maybe its for a documentary over the past few years or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                  blind item its so obvious that pic is wayne.ok so it means he not doing it. whats the problem? wayne dont need this so its good they passed and see people in here said it would probably be showcasing his artist.that guy did leak wayne sextape and he also said christina shop wasnt doin well so it shutdown and she said it was a temporary shop lol. just rap man leave that extra shit alone. waynes advisers are horrible

op only post negative shit bout wayne and thats so wack.

just sell multiple cribs and stop flying private and get rid of security if he need bread

"Im addicted to the fast money lifestyle and withdrawal sucks"... meaning nah im gonna keep flying private and have security even tho i have no money in the bank to withdrawal. And Wayne has been trying to sell his Miami house for awhile now

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    That alone proves how little they know about anything to do with Wayne lmao

Foreal lmao if anything this would make wayne wanna stick around longer.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Steveee View Post
                    "Im addicted to the fast money lifestyle and withdrawal sucks"... meaning nah im gonna keep flying private and have security even tho i have no money in the bank to withdrawal. And Wayne has been trying to sell his Miami house for awhile now

How you gonna say that but fail to mention the next line .... "I know you see moneys not a problem, ball like a Butch Bitch"
                    Wayne got plenty money

Comment

waynes reality show? i thought it was hood's reality show? wayne has said over and over again he wouldnt ever do a reality show

Comment

Clearly bullshit

Comment

Working...
                        X