Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne in a new Samsung Commercial for the S7

http://volume.vox-cdn.com/embed/00136177e

Not on YouTube or anything yet, I just saw it on TV.

Tez been stepping up lately

Comment

We gonna be seeing a lot more from wayne on tv i bet....

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        Tez been stepping up lately
        Had he been doing this from the beginning Wayne's brand would be a lot bigger.

Comment

Lol... Why can't Wayne dress anymore? What happened to this dude?

Comment

damn thats a dope ass commercial, it was funny haha

- - - Updated - - -

i see C5 is coming up.. this is just pre hype to get wayne relevent more

Comment

maybe wayne never wanted to do things like this? or maybe no company wanted to put him on TV after he got dropped from mountain dew? Either way Doc Rivers' part was pretty funny

Comment

S7? Goddamn they be makin these smartphones every half a year now or what

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                  S7? Goddamn they be makin these smartphones every half a year now or what
                  Nokia used to release phones every month back when it dominated the Phone industry

This is the new system of Smartphones..This is how Phones are going to be released and named until ofcourse something new emerges and takes over just like Apple and Samsung took over Nokia and other lost brands
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    Nokia used to release phones every month back when it dominated the Phone industry

This is the new system of Smartphones..This is how Phones are going to be released and named until ofcourse something new emerges and takes over just like Apple and Samsung took over Nokia and other lost brands
                    Well, you're right ofc
                    I just dont unterstand how ppl fall for these cycles that get shorter n shorter just to buy phones that get less better (don't know how to put this in proper english) with every new release since there is just not that much more room for improvement in such a short period of time

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                      Well, you're right ofc
                      I just dont unterstand how ppl fall for these cycles that get shorter n shorter just to buy phones that get less better (don't know how to put this in proper english) with every new release since there is just not that much more room for improvement in such a short period of time
                      yeah exactly lol. But do not forget that sometimes they focus on the costumers that got the 'S5' still or 'S4' and are ready to change their phone after a 2-3 years gap
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Not even 2 full months in 2015 and Wayne had some pretty huge moves already. C5 this year I guess.

Comment

Working...
                        X