Wayne & 2 Chainz Headling the First Galaxy Life Fest at SXSW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne & 2 Chainz Headling the First Galaxy Life Fest at SXSW

2 Chainz & Lil Wayne Making ColleGrove Debut At SXSW Samsung Galaxy Life Fest

2 Chainz and Lil Wayne's new collaborative effort in ColleGrove is already landing the two respective superstars new opportunities that deviate from the norm. Samsung may not be purchasing TIDAL but the influential company recently announced its first-ever Galaxy Life Fest at SXSW Interactive from Friday, March 11 to Sunday, March 13 where the ColleGrove duo will make their debut live performance as a unit on Saturday.
    The SXSW edition of the Samsung Studio will will be open daily from 11 AM CT � 6 PM CT from March 11-15 and existing Galaxy owners will be privy to special rewards. Consumers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge at the nearby Samsung Retail Pop-Up shop will receive also receive an all-access pass to all three days of music festivals.
    Despite its impromptu release, Collegrove is expected to net 55-65k in sales (including streams) per early reports from Hits Daily Double.
    The Samsung Studio will be located at 333 E 2nd Street in Austin, TX. Fans can visit www.galaxylifefest.com to sign up for updates on all the performers.
    Last edited by Settaz; 03-07-2016, 01:20 PM.

Wondering which song or songs they will perform

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      Wondering which song or songs they will perform
      duffle bag boy and rich as fuck

Comment

I expected them first week sales, I can't believe there was people believing it would do over 75k and 100k

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          I expected them first week sales, I can't believe there was people believing it would do over 75k and 100k

I believe eve if it would've been an official collab it would've sold more. People who aren't really up on music don't know it's a collab album, my friend was asking why Wayne was on almost every song when he first heard it and I had to explain it all.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            It'll sell more than 65k man. Predictions are usually low. C3 and C4 were both predicted 350-500

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              duffle bag boy and rich as fuck
              Would be fine with duffle bag boy tbh lol

Comment

i hope there are no iphone references on the collegrove album

Comment

they will do that rolls royce song for sure if they've performed it before

Comment

Are these an official duo now?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                      Are these an official duo now?
                      these are the only songs that are new that people actually listened to because it wasn't a Tidal exclusive, so I'm guessing 2 Chainz is needed for this performance just so Wayne can perform some new songs.

Comment

I can't wait to see that Gotta Lotta performance

Comment

Working...
                        X