FULL VERSION - Moolah (Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FULL VERSION - Moolah (Remix)

Dedication 6 'bout to worse than Dedication 3 and 4 combined. Smfh. Put down the mic, Wayne. Pissing me off. Just retire and go skating all day. That's what he wants anyway. And he still gon' suck at skating in 10 more years of trying to pull off more than a goddamned Ollie. Until he can pull off a 900, he need to put the boards down. It's pathetic at this point. And obviously affecting his skills on the mic.

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
      Until he can pull off a 900, he need to put the boards down.
      how does that even make sense

Comment

tbh one of the worst remixes Wayne has done...

Comment

Damn, don't even wanna listen after reading the first replies.

Edit: Didn't finish simply because his voice was annoying me.
          Last edited by Settaz; 06-09-2016, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Dedication 6 'bout to worse than Dedication 3 and 4 combined. Smfh. Put down the mic, Wayne. Pissing me off. Just retire and go skating all day. That's what he wants anyway. And he still gon' suck at skating in 10 more years of trying to pull off more than a goddamned Ollie. Until he can pull off a 900, he need to put the boards down. It's pathetic at this point. And obviously affecting his skills on the mic.
            do you think he skates to tryna be a pro and show people off? he obviosuly does it cause he think it's fun.. you calling him pathetic. I mean you're the pathetic one being mad at someone for having a hobby, like wtf lol.

anyways now to the track, im not feeling it. lame

Comment

This is a cool chipmunk remix can't wait till the orginal comes out

#FREEVELVET

Comment

LMAOO Are you stupid? A 900 was hard af for Tony Hawk to do and he's been skating all his life why would Wayne even try to attempt that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                  do you think he skates to tryna be a pro and show people off? he obviosuly does it cause he think it's fun.. you calling him pathetic. I mean you're the pathetic one being mad at someone for having a hobby, like wtf lol.

anyways now to the track, im not feeling it. lame

I don't care if it's just being done as a hobby. You should at least hit intermediate level by now at it. It's pointless. He gon' turn 40 and his back gon' go out soon anyway. It's inevitable. Nigga got a skate park and Hopsin (Love him or hate him) can skate circles around that boy. Hell, Bam Margera skates 100x better than Wayne and still mostly busts his ass. PA-THE-TIC! Anyway you scratch it. If I love a sport, but I know I suck at it, and that I'm probably going to be paralyzed soon because of how bad I suck at it, then it's pathetic. Including if I loved swimming, but I wasn't even a bottom-tier Michael Phelps competitor because I could drown in the shallow end, my best bet is just to remain a fucking spectator, because yapping about the sport is what I'm way better at. Same with BMX and other extreme sports, motherfucker! It's cool that he has fun, but he still sucks balls at it So much that I can't help but not make a disparaging remark using derogatory terms to berate and lambaste his below-mediocre brinking skills.

Comment

wtf is this? but i bet [MENTION=56139]ChrisBLawyer[/MENTION] likes it

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      tbh one of the worst remixes Wayne has done...
                      Still better than Drunk in Love & Hotline Bling.

Comment

"Sell coke, crack kills"

Comment

Working...
                        X