Originally posted by Az_Si View Post
    Video drops 11pm EST
    why did you lie friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      why did you lie friend?
      he didnt

its out

Lil Wayne, Imagine Dragons & Wiz Khalifa ? Sucker For Pain (Feat Ty Dolla $ign, Logic & X Ambassadors) [Music Video]

Comment

Dope song, I hope Wayne's verse is actually played in the movie

Comment

Love seein Wayne do it big. He always seems to be affiliated with the devil, but he does fit the role I guess

Comment

weezy destroyed that verse

Comment

The lyrical delivery of this verse will be so slept on. I've accepted this as the reality of our society but damnit man this was straight perfect. And the other features recently prove he still there just gonna be in flashes. I just want Wayne to continue to succeed wether that be making music or continuing his legacy with YM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                Dope song, I hope Wayne's verse is actually played in the movie

absolutely !!
                will be kinda mad if they don't even tho I don't really expect it tbh....

Comment

Lol at the rattpack niggaz. They in denial like a muhfucka

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

song is still #2 in the USA itunes, top 50 in UK and Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                      SO FUCKING DOPE

best verse of 2016! damn Wayne

also this verse sounds Eminem inspired to me idk maybe it's just me. but sounds like a bunch of shit Eminem would say. Anyways it's 10/10 verse and if you dont like it idk why u still a Wayne fan tbh

- - - Updated - - -

lol bro Logic overrated cuz he can rap fast and flow good. Wayne would murder him any day
                      Nah son I hear zero Eminem influence but anyway I really miss the days when way had lit music videos like this one now he can barely make them but this video and verse were too good

In all honesty, this verse sound like some the drought is over shit like it could've been a verse from dear lord or something, he should consider making a song of this type as a single it doesn't have to be as crossover tho
                      Last edited by Lil_Massy; 06-26-2016, 11:33 AM.

Comment

songs where he talks about his head getting cut off= 10/10

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                          songs where he talks about his head getting cut off= 10/10
                          I can only think of like 2. Haha

Comment

Working...
                          X