Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
    TiDal eating tbh
    Yeah. Eating shit. Because of Wayne. Because that was the equivalent of mass-streamlined excremental service.

Comment

• can someone upload this or has it been already?

I would really appreciate that

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
        can someone upload this or has it been already?

I would really appreciate that
        just watch on tidal brah

they still playing it

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
          Yeah. Eating shit. Because of Wayne. Because that was the equivalent of mass-streamlined excremental service.

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
            can someone upload this or has it been already? I would really appreciate that
            [MENTION=70777]NickYMCMB[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              When work gives me a moments rest and doesn't tire me out I'll get on it. Not the easiest thing to put together. I think last time I had to combine videos for some strange reason. But as soon as I've got it I'll drop it on my Google Drive and share the link
              Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
                When work gives me a moments rest and doesn't tire me out I'll get on it. Not the easiest thing to put together. I think last time I had to combine videos for some strange reason. But as soon as I've got it I'll drop it on my Google Drive and share the link
                Any update buddy???

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                  Any update buddy???
                  Cancelled my Tidal membership so not going to be able to sort this out immediately... I'll keep my eye out though maybe I can find something and then bring it here
                  Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

fam just retire from this site

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                      fam just retire from this site
                      he takes hating to another level

Comment

• Hating? This dumb ngiga too lazy to try to recite actual G.O.A.T. lyrics of his from long ago because he's a pathetic excuse for a live performer now. Ooh. Let me do my Only Verse. Let me do my Take It To The Head Verse. Let me do my Loyal Verse. Let me not do Gettin' Some Head 'cause I can't remember even saying them lyrics on a track and I'm a dumb fuck. Ohhhh. I'm Wayne and I actually think people love Bitches Love Me and Rich As Fuck and Pop That. Wayne should just retire. You ask Wiz to perform The Thrill from 7 years ago, I bet you that nigga will recite the whole damn song without even blinking. Wayne and his fans can suck a fat AIDS-infested donkey dick. Nah. Until his setlist start changing and he stop performing the same wack shit at every show, he will receive this reaction. And his voice sucks live. Fuckin' sound like a cat getting ass-raped.

Comment

Hating? This dumb ngiga too lazy to try to recite actual G.O.A.T. lyrics of his from long ago because he's a pathetic excuse for a live performer now. Ooh. Let me do my Only Verse. Let me do my Take It To The Head Verse. Let me do my Loyal Verse. Let me not do Gettin' Some Head 'cause I can't remember even saying them lyrics on a track and I'm a dumb fuck. Ohhhh. I'm Wayne and I actually think people love Bitches Love Me and Rich As Fuck and Pop That. Wayne should just retire. You ask Wiz to perform The Thrill from 7 years ago, I bet you that nigga will recite the whole damn song without even blinking. Wayne and his fans can suck a fat AIDS-infested donkey dick. Nah. Until his setlist start changing and he stop performing the same wack shit at every show, he will receive this reaction. And his voice sucks live. Fuckin' sound like a cat getting ass-raped.
                          Youwannaleave?

Comment

Working...
                          X