Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
    Youwannaleave?

Nah. I want y'all to stop being so fucking blind and easily-amused. You fuckin' like linear set lists that are recycled on the daily? This is literally why I don't ever wanna see this nigga live, because you know the element of surprise is non-existent if he's involved or responsible for the authorization of aforementioned events he likes to headline. He can't rock a crowd like his 25-Year-Old Self. Then again, who can? Niggas hit their peak at that age and regress drastically. Y'all can keep that. I'll just be on this nostalgic kick until this nigga can reinvent himself and contain the refreshing factor of his persona.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
      Hating? This dumb ngiga too lazy to try to recite actual G.O.A.T. lyrics of his from long ago because he's a pathetic excuse for a live performer now. Ooh. Let me do my Only Verse. Let me do my Take It To The Head Verse. Let me do my Loyal Verse. Let me not do Gettin' Some Head 'cause I can't remember even saying them lyrics on a track and I'm a dumb fuck. Ohhhh. I'm Wayne and I actually think people love Bitches Love Me and Rich As Fuck and Pop That. Wayne should just retire. You ask Wiz to perform The Thrill from 7 years ago, I bet you that nigga will recite the whole damn song without even blinking. Wayne and his fans can suck a fat AIDS-infested donkey dick. Nah. Until his setlist start changing and he stop performing the same wack shit at every show, he will receive this reaction. And his voice sucks live. Fuckin' sound like a cat getting ass-raped.
      tez picks the songs to perform

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
        Nah. I want y'all to stop being so fucking blind and easily-amused. You fuckin' like linear set lists that are recycled on the daily? This is literally why I don't ever wanna see this nigga live, because you know the element of surprise is non-existent if he's involved or responsible for the authorization of aforementioned events he likes to headline. He can't rock a crowd like his 25-Year-Old Self. Then again, who can? Niggas hit their peak at that age and regress drastically. Y'all can keep that. I'll just be on this nostalgic kick until this nigga can reinvent himself and contain the refreshing factor of his persona.
        nah I hate the fact that he always performs the same shit. But I don't put the effort in to write such a long post thats all tbh ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          tez picks the songs to perform

Comment

• Does anyone happen to have a download for the whole show? [MENTION=70777]NickYMCMB[/MENTION]?

Comment

Working...
            X